1 inch Indo Dats

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
Stable means they are gold and black
Unstable means they don't show their bars they will be like black or a cream color.
Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Just found your datnoid thread here, Jhawk.

I see you were on the same boat like I am right now some months back.

Awesome little indo dats you got there in pics and video. How big are they now? I'm guessing 4-5 inches? And they are about 4 months older than my dat. Cool.

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
They range from 2 to 6 inches the smallest one just started to eat pellets so he had allot of catching up to do.

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Wooooow.. that's a hugee group of baby dats..!! Awesome pics. You really have the tank size to accommodate these little beasts that will turn into monsters??! Major props for you, tdkee.. Nice.

tdkee1

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
West Coast
Thanks! My intention for getting this many was to keep a few cream of the crop. I got to pick out my 50 out of 100. I ended up with something like 7 or 8 split bars with 2 or 3 of them being symmetrical and some others with cool patterns. I found new homes for the rest. There was no way i would be able to keep all of them. This was the only way to find my symmetrical split bars.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
That's a lot of dats. 100 at one inch would cost me over 450.oo bucks here sad thing is the 8-10 inch dats only sell for 60.oo and 1 inch sells for 30- 45 dollars.

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks! My intention for getting this many was to keep a few cream of the crop. I got to pick out my 50 out of 100. I ended up with something like 7 or 8 split bars with 2 or 3 of them being symmetrical and some others with cool patterns. I found new homes for the rest. There was no way i would be able to keep all of them. This was the only way to find my symmetrical split bars.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Ahh, that's why you have so many of them, I see your intentions.. Going all the way to find the unique, cool perfecto ones eh. :p Must be a lot of work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store