10/2019 price list, look out for new puffer first time USA, luteus pleco, and Rhoadsia altipinna!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Please follow us on Instagram for unique contents and videos fugupuff fugupuff

Email separately for serious inquiries, and include your address and phone number with your orders, so I can contact you in case of last minute changes. Also its required on the airway bill for shipping.

Bottom dwellers

L134 - captive bred, P. compta pleco, wild ones are hard to get and often have parasite problems. These are high contrast colored ones, aprox 2" big, super healthy and easy to keep.
$50.00 each

Hypostomus regani - wild fish, 3-4" can reach 15" and tolerate cold water, very pretty fish and rare $65.00 each

Ancistrus sp. wild bushy nose from Paraguay - 2-4" $45.00

Rhinelepis aspera - 4" black green flat pleco that looks like a huge otocinculus from Paraguay/Argentina region. $45.00 each 9" x 1 piece $150.00

L333 - 3-4" captive bred, super fat. $50.00 each

Albino L333 1.25" very limited quantity $140.00 each

LDA26 captive bred babies 1" $25.00 each

Hypostomus luteus -

Phase 2.5 starts at $750.00 each. many nice phase 3 and super yellow ones. please email for serious inquiries. the smallest I have are around 13'. I've never received any that were much smaller than that.

Rhindoras dorbingyi - 10" big, x 3 pieces only super rare armored cat that gets marble like pattern, $150.00 each

Oddballs

Lutjanus goldei - new guinea black bass, the strongest fighting freshwater true snapper, that rarely ventures into the brackish area and almost never in the ocean. These are rare, I'm the only one in the USA offering them., I only have one piece right now, 5" big, eating everything. $450.00 The ones I sold last year are over 12" now.

Giuris margaritacea - snakehead gudgeon - this is patterned like a chameleon and can reach over 12" can tolerate and live in a wide range of water from full salt to full freshwater. They will eat pellets and small shrimps. Rarely offered or seen 5" big right now $75.00 each

Tetraroge barbata - light brackish scorpion fish, max 3-4" I will post vidoes of them eating blood worms and guppies on Instagram. Rare wild from Java, Indoensia $45.00 each.

Ophioeleotris aporos - rainbown gudgeon. 4-5" these beauties can live in fresh or brackish water, and tolerate pretty extreme temperatures. They're peaceful by nature, but will eat smaller fish and shrimps. can reach 8" in the wild. Pretty uncommon in the hobby. I have a small group of them. $35.00 each.

Epinephelus lanceolatus - captive bred queensland grouper. These were bred in low brackish water, destined for restaurants in China. I rescued these babies, that will eventually grow big enough to eat everything in your tank and your dog, you've been warned. cute little babies 1.5" $85.00 each
Maccullochella peelii - murray cod 5-6" $125.00 each., these are a grouper like fish that grows to 100 pounds, can handle cold and warm water. These are pellet trained also.

Kuhlia rupestris 2-3" big, eats anything, will grow to 12" or more, living in pure fresh to brackish water. wild caught from Taiwan $55.00 each

Auriglobus naritus - gold bar puffer. they can reach 12 plus inches. It is the first time these have been offered and the first time, I have kept them. It appears that though they have eyes, their eye sight is poor, but once they smell food, they will rummage the bottom, eating even pellets. They come from Brackish to freshwater regions of Borneo. They will around like an ocean Mola mola. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this fish, but at a cost. I lost about 80% of the shipment during shipping and I will lose money with each fish I sell. I don't mind keeping all of them, but I will offer some to serious hobbyists. Currently at 4-5" big, $150.00 each.

Colomesus psittacus - I'm out, but let me know if you want some.

Tetradon mbu, scoutedni, murius I'm out, sign up to be notified when more come in.

Gymnothorax polyuranodon - I've kept them in pure fresh for years., my customer kept them with discus. Current study states they do not go into Marine water. Some never even enter brackish water. This is one of the only true moray eels that do this. I've had some 48 inch ones in the past.

12-14" $125.00
18" $225.00
25" $330.00
30" $400.00
32" $550.00

Cichlids

Heterochromis multiden - ancient cichlid. one of the rare West African cichlids, grows up to look like an South American Chocolate cichlid. 1.25" babies $75.00 each, very limited quantity

I also have one adult female for sale, about 10" big, I lost the male. $300.00

Coptodon cf. deckerti Lake Ejagham West Africa x7 4" adult proven breeding group. message for interested buyers.

Oreochromis niloticus sub species Eduardianus Lake Kivu- rare f1 of a wild type tilapia 1-2" babies $15.00 each

Captive bred altum angel fish, half dollar body size, eating pellets and flakes, I have lost zero so far. They're hardy. unlike wild ones you spend $25-28 dollars each, 80% will die and are very sensitive. New batch and much bigger. These are very strong. $75.00 each

Astronotus crassipinnis - wild type bumble bee patterned oscar 4" and 5" big.,
$65.00 each

Geophagus sveni 3.5" $55.00 each limited quantity

Cichla intermedia 3.5" captive bred babies eating pellets. $55.00 each

Crenicichla minuano 5-8" breeding size wild fish. $125.00 each.

Crenicichla vittata 5-6" x2 pieces, unsexed, wild fish. $75.00 each.

Oreochromis tanganicae - from highly colored strain, as seen on our instagram of the actual parents. These babies are 2" big, eating everything., some are showing a hint of the adult colors already. Unsexed $45.00 each

Barbs / Cyprinids

Chagunius chagunio "India" 7-8" super rare, wild Indian Horse barb, they get a nice red tail and round head. I'll post the video of them on Facebook and Instagram later.
very limited quantity, $150.00 each

Tor tambra 25" giant. almost too big to ship. will take offer

Catfish

Brachyplatystoma vaillanti - Suriname wild 10" big, blue fish, like the piraiba, but slightly smaller in size. Peaceful unlike the Peru type which is a different species completely. $250.00

Synodontis angelicus captive bred, 5" only 3 pieces., in perfect condition $75.00 each.

Leiocassis longirostris 4-5" solid looking ones. $100.00 each
these are the Yangtze River cat, they're predatory, can tolerate a wide range of temperatures., will eat smaller fish. Rare to find in the USA., looks like a shark

Bagarius yarelli "Indian goonch" , 8" $150.00 each

Characins

Rhoadsia altipinna super rare semi predatory tetra. Like a rainbow colored sabertooth from Ecuador. can reach 6-7" big, will eat small fish, but peaceful overall. 1" babies. $30.00 each.

Leporinus granti 5-6" they call them strawberry $125.00 these are rare, wild from Suriname

Hydrocynus "big eye" cf. tanzaniae These are found with goliaths in the wild, swims towards the bottom away from goliaths. 3-4" $125.00 each

Hoplias aimara 12" one piece only. eat cut fish readily $650.00
This is the ultimate predator, from Suriname, will bite your hand if you're not paying attention.

Myloplus torquatus "Brazil" These are medium sized wild Silver dollars for the aficionado connoisseurs grade of silver dollar/pacu type. They have a gold orange anal fin and greenish body. Will look amazing when they grow big, this is not a common one you will see from your local fish store. They have a beak on them as well. $100.00 each quarter to half dollar size.

Please email me in a separate email what you want in the title, it will help me not miss out on your order or questions.

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for serious inquiries.
paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com
also now accept cashapp, venmo, zelle.

shipping via fedex overnight to your door for all smaller fish. runs about $65-75 dollars for most States. Pick up available in Southern California.
live arrival guaranteed.

For larger orders or larger fish, air cargo is a must., minimum order $500 for air cargo shipments.

If this is your first time ordering, please read!

Business policy: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store