10-28 Rare Fish stock list, 1st time in the USA stuff

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
First time in the hobby, albino prochilodus lineatus albino, these will make great dither, algea grazer that is rare enough to keep with your rare South American fish. I only have a handful of them.

Wild cichla kelberi bahia - these have not been available in many years, at this size they're showing remarkable big spots on their fins and tail. Nothing like the watered down farm raised fish.

Wild cichla pinima. these are the real ones, again unlike the farmed and hybrids. These have a super long body compared to all the other bases. They grow out to be gorgeous, almost fogo like colors when adults.

We run out of the rare stuff fast, and once they're gone, I don't know when the next shipment will come. Importing from other countries is not like ordering from Amazon prime. It takes money, risk, planning to make it happen. Also its not like ordering farm raised fish from Asia where they pick from breeders and farms. Wild fish takes time to procure, quarantine, and coordinate to ship.

If I didn't list it, then its probably not available. Shipping is done with fedex overnight to your door, or orders with bigger fish or over $500.00 can be done with air cargo. Live arrival on all orders.

If you order, please send email with name and address in the email. The item in the subject field for ease of tracking. It is mostly my fault that I have a hard time keeping up with my emails and replies.

Fish can be picked up in Southern California at a mutually agreed location.

payments can be done with paypal, venmo, cashapp, zelle, apple pay, cash.

Happy weekend!

Our vendor forum and reviews can be found in the vendor section below.

1604095362426.png

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You can get S.obscura and S.roulei, now this is what I want to see, I am not prepared to buy any this time but the next go around, assuming there will be a next time, I’ll be ready.

Reactions: dr exum

kenny k

Jack Dempsey
Apr 28, 2016
Hey Wes it's Ken, I had the Blk E63 wagon back in the day.
Got a new phone and don't have your # anymore.
Was looking for a Bumblebee grouper.
Do you have any?
Thx
310-699-2667

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Hey Wes it's Ken, I had the Blk E63 wagon back in the day.
Got a new phone and don't have your # anymore.
Was looking for a Bumblebee grouper.
Do you have any?
Thx
310-699-2667
Message him via email. He will get back to you. He’s not on here much. Busy man!

Reactions: dr exum and kenny k

K9Hunter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2020
Man. Can you get me a chicila or mono peacock bass. I'm looko.g for aomeonthi g about 6-8" can pay up to $150

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store