100 feeders= how fast? DMstyle

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
Awesome video man.. You only feed the cichla 100 roseys a day? The reason I ask is I know my tank could go through 100 roseys in a sitting pretty easily and I don't have anywhere near the fish mass swimming around in my tank. Your P's always look so well fed.

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
unknownuza13;790537; said:
Awesome video man.. You only feed the cichla 100 roseys a day? The reason I ask is I know my tank could go through 100 roseys in a sitting pretty easily and I don't have anywhere near the fish mass swimming around in my tank. Your P's always look so well fed.
No...I do 2 feedings a day per tank..100 per feeding ,so 200 fatheads total per day per tank.I like to spread the feedings out into morn and eve now to give them time to digest.

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
midnight;790244; said:
nice vid.
those are fathead minnows?
going to mijami eh? :D
going to get pb to bring home?
let me know if theres babies there yet :naughty:
yeah man...will be in miami and the keys from 12th through the 18th, meeting up with a bunch of guys that I know down there for some salt and fresh action...lol peas have been with babies non-stop this year due to the temps ;)

midnight

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2006
under a bridge in fl
yeah man...will be in miami and the keys from 12th through the 18th, meeting up with a bunch of guys that I know down there for some salt and fresh action...lol peas have been with babies non-stop this year due to the temps
drop some babies off on your way back up and i will give ya some more fishies to go home with :grinno: :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store