100 Gallon Stocking.. Ideas?

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Heh, I just noticed the bad guy sticker on the end of the tank. Geez I'm observant. *shakes head*

MissMaddylyn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
No pics were showing up when I made my first post. I can see them now.

The extra 2' definitely helps with potential overstocking with most cichlids. You could add another severum on top of what I recommended earlier if you wanted to. :)

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Good deal. Thats kind of what I was thinking. Maybe a red and a gold? Hmmm decisions, decisions. Good thing I start my job at a fish store on Tuesday :D

Heh, I just noticed the bad guy sticker on the end of the tank. Geez I'm observant. *shakes head*
Bad guy sticker? Its the Jedi emblem. I think the Jedi were the GOOD guys :p

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Bad guy sticker? Its the Jedi emblem. I think the Jedi were the GOOD guys :p
You fell for the hype, no worries, lots of people do!! But how could you call a group that tried to commit genicide repeatedly good? Not to mention the corruption, arrogance, the destruction of families, lack of love and most importantly of all ... making it illegal to own twi'lek dancers!!!! That's pure evil right there!!!

(plus, look at my location ... ;) )

MissMaddylyn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
You fell for the hype, no worries, lots of people do!! But how could you call a group that tried to commit genicide repeatedly good? Not to mention the corruption, arrogance, the destruction of families, lack of love and most importantly of all ... making it illegal to own twi'lek dancers!!!! That's pure evil right there!!!

(plus, look at my location ... ;) )
Ahaha, nice! I got the tank from a HUGE Star Wars nerd. He had Vader on his 75 gallon.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Ditch the texas, keep the red heads, add a school of tetras, some angels, cories and a few smaller plecs. Scape with rocks and wood, and a few plants if you like. Bingo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store