125 rbp tank

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
can we just ban pole already!?

+1

Yea its bad..... they are rescues and op is doing AWESOME to create and sustain a great environment for them. Legal or not (to be determined) good job op!

Like I said earlier pole is the fish police...... or just a caged poster that hunts down any thread for his post count which doesn't equate to knowledge. Simply means for a 12 year old your on your cpu waaaaay to much.....

×Go S Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 3x WDC!!! about to make it 4 in a row!×

Cheap way to decrease nitrates and keep your fish healthy: http://monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504763

UncleEasy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
United States
They were rescues. I found them at a business I was cleaning out. Just abandoned So I took them home! And thanks they were In bad shape when I got them and I'd say they're lil monsters now!
Right on! They are a highly misunderstood species.. nothing like the way they are portrayed in the cartoons. Good luck with them and I'm glad that they have a good home and they weren't abandoned!!

keith42

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2013
nebraska
Agreed they are very bashful fish. I love them and am glad I could rescue them. Just wish they played a little better with others. Lol the exos are they only thing that has been a success. 6 month's strong or maybe 7 I can't remember.

Sent from my LG-P769 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I highlighted this part, if they are illegal you need to get rid of them ASAP
If they are he most likly got then before they outlawed them, which would alow them to keep them but just couldn't sell them or get more, he would have them till they die of old age. That's like river fly turtles.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store