13" black wolfish pickup or delivery Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
think it'll work out with my Fly river turtle? I would really like to have him but I just wouldn't like to risk injury.

Aquaman021

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2013
Over the rainbow
Even if you keep this as single fish they aren't that boring but I've seen lots of people on YouTube that keep these in communities still its risky keeping predators together

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
think it'll work out with my Fly river turtle? I would really like to have him but I just wouldn't like to risk injury.
Not to crap your sale, but most Pig nose are very curious to their tank mates and often will put their head against new comers.

In my experience most solitary wolf fish doesn't like to get provoke or to get touch, so I think it will be a very high chance for that black wolf tearing a chunk of flesh off your turtle.

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Not to crap your sale, but most Pig nose are very curious to their tank mates and often will put their head against new comers.

In my experience most solitary wolf fish doesn't like to get provoke or to get touch, so I think it will be a very high chance for that black wolf tearing a chunk of flesh off your turtle.
i agree with FRTs being very nosy. I researched all this behavior before I got the turtle. Honestly I took the risk and my FRT is perfectly in harmony with my Armatus. They never scuffle and respect their own personal space. So it seems my turtle is quite docile and lax toward tankmates.

Now regarding the wolf, it's going to be almost twice as big as my turtle. can't really afford to risky anything. i think i'm lucky enough to have a flawless armatus with the the turtle already. :eek:

I just have to say that the OP's wolf is flawless and is a great deal at this price. I'm surprised it's not sold yet. If I had another tank, I would definitely snatch it. GLWS

Aquaman021

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2013
Over the rainbow
i agree with FRTs being very nosy. I researched all this behavior before I got the turtle. Honestly I took the risk and my FRT is perfectly in harmony with my Armatus. They never scuffle and respect their own personal space. So it seems my turtle is quite docile and lax toward tankmates.

Now regarding the wolf, it's going to be almost twice as big as my turtle. can't really afford to risky anything. i think i'm lucky enough to have a flawless armatus with the the turtle already. :eek:

I just have to say that the OP's wolf is flawless and is a great deal at this price. I'm surprised it's not sold yet. If I had another tank, I would definitely snatch it. GLWS
No problem

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store