15 ft tank with ATF and Aimara

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Well tigers are suppose to get more and more solitary as they get bigger, and yours are getting big.. The tarpon is huge! And the aimara looks good, glad he's behaving decently for you. I hope they make it to the 4000, can't wait to see that set up! Will the aimara be in it? Wonder if he'll grow faster in such a large set up

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Very nice stock, man the atlantic tarpon and datnoids ate the gold fish like tic-tac.
Once in a great while they get fed live.. most of the fish dont even know what to do when they see live food. hahaha!
Well tigers are suppose to get more and more solitary as they get bigger, and yours are getting big.. The tarpon is huge! And the aimara looks good, glad he's behaving decently for you. I hope they make it to the 4000, can't wait to see that set up! Will the aimara be in it? Wonder if he'll grow faster in such a large set up
I think the Aimara has hit some kind of plateau... he still eats like a pig but his growth has been very minimal for the past 2 months.

nice atf man....any updates?
I lost 1 vatf 2 days ago.. and looks like one or two more have sustained deep injuries.

SocalMfk

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2015
Socal
Once in a great while they get fed live.. most of the fish dont even know what to do when they see live food. hahaha!

I think the Aimara has hit some kind of plateau... he still eats like a pig but his growth has been very minimal for the past 2 months.

I lost 1 vatf 2 days ago.. and looks like one or two more have sustained deep injuries.
maybe from the other fish bulling them right

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011

It's sad to loose any fish but when you live in Asia all size fish is easy to replace.

Reactions: SocalMfk

greenerinks

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2014
Shanghai, China
How wide is your 15 ft tank bro? Sorry if it's stated somewhere and where are you located? Would love to see in person sometime too!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store