16 years down, 2 more to go.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
It’s funny, the brain sees gaps of information in every day scenarios and tries to fill them with what it has available to it at the time. In your head I would bet that I look similar to someone you’ve seen once but may not remember, it’s funny how the brain can remember a random face subconsciously if but only so that it may use it to fill holes in information years down the road. There is one other picture of me floating around here and in this one I actually look normal instead of.... like that.
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/members-photo.211/page-132 #5,250

Actually I haven’t seen that but from what I heard he had like dozens of tigers and ended up killing someone.
For some reason I pictured you as short, red haired and muscled, kind of mean and rough looking. No idea why I thought such a thing. My daughter was with me when I typed my first response and she thinks you look like you would be good at lego.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
For some reason I pictured you as short, red haired and muscled, kind of mean and rough looking. No idea why I thought such a thing. My daughter was with me when I typed my first response and she thinks you look like you would be good at lego.
I’m 5’5”, me and my brother both have red in out beards due to our birth mother who was a red head, eh, people always say I look mad so you’re kind of right.

I don’t know about legos but I love checkers.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
I’m 5’5”, me and my brother both have red in out beards due to our birth mother who was a red head, eh, people always say I look mad so you’re kind of right.

I don’t know about legos but I love checkers.
For some reason at first when I just joined mfk i thought you were some 30 year old redtail breeder because of your profile pic or some type of fish exporter lol And also I thought you were a bit taller like 6’ feet lol your quite literally my height

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I mean his age is on his profile. S skjl47 affectionately named me "asparagus" due to my height and light weight haha

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I mean his age is on his profile. S skjl47 affectionately named me "asparagus" due to my height and light weight haha
I’ve only had my age available for part of the month of may and before then it was not visible. Once may ends though I may take it down once again.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Ah, didn't know that. At least you are past the stage where your age is immediately identifiable through your forum interactions ;)

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If I remember correctly one of our Canadian members thought you were his age which I believe was in the 50’s. His profile picture was of a motorcycle and I believe his username was something like doob.

Reactions: Hendre

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Congrats. What kind of welding are you looking to get into? Structural, fabrication, pipe welding? Ive learned various forms in different jobs since i entered the workforce 8-9 years ago. Gotta say im not a big fan of any welding, but i work with plenty of guys who are just nuts about it--all they ever want to do.

You attending trade school or maybe an apprenticeship somewhere?

Reactions: fishhead0103666

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Congrats. What kind of welding are you looking to get into? Structural, fabrication, pipe welding? Ive learned various forms in different jobs since i entered the workforce 8-9 years ago. Gotta say im not a big fan of any welding, but i work with plenty of guys who are just nuts about it--all they ever want to do.

You attending trade school or maybe an apprenticeship somewhere?
At the moment I’m not quite sure what type of welding I’m going to specialize in because I haven’t really thought about it all that much. I am learning the trade at columbus technical college and I am taking the full course and getting every certification they have available. By the end of it I’ll have chosen which area I want to specialize in most likely.

I will say that with the very limited experience I have with pipe I rather dislike it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store