1800 gallon build and my new 180

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Okay before this goes any further. The comment I made about being a degenerate gambler was me being a little sarcastic. But all joking aside the tank is on hold until I get some more funds and am able to get a week or so off from work.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Manda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2012
Philly, PA
Okay before this goes any further. The comment I made about being a degenerate gambler was me being a little sarcastic. But all joking aside the tank is on hold until I get some more funds and am able to get a week or so off from work.

Looks good so far.

Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
the tank has been put on hold . I will start on it again at the beginning of the year . My wife and I found out a few months ago that we are expecting another child , so we have been working on getting the spare bedroom ready for the new baby . Once everything slows down again , I will be finishing up the big tank . I havent even had the time to clean the 180 gallon LOL but This is a project I will be finishing up and will post updates as soon as I get back on it .

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Just a quick update. I have a friend who is going to help me install the glass and finish the remaining fiber glass and epoxy on the tank. We are planning on starting the completion process by the end of February. Since I have someone to help it should be a quick process

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Not to make excuses but having another baby on the way makes you prioritize your responsibilities. It's taken way longer to complete than I wanted. But I will get it finished. Also my friend and I are already in the works on planning a much bigger tank for when whatever shark I place in this thing gets bigger

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store