1800 gallon build and my new 180

Maximizer

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2014
United States
Pin hole leaks all over the front. Just went to Lowe’s and got fiberglass. Thank god I did this 6 yrs ago and know what the hell im doing. Otherwise I’d be lost
That's not good. Hopefully they make it right .that's the first I've heard of one of those tanks leaking. I think they have a 1 year warranty on those tanks .

Maximizer

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2014
United States
Pin hole leaks all over the front. Just went to Lowe’s and got fiberglass. Thank god I did this 6 yrs ago and know what the hell im doing. Otherwise I’d be lost
That's not good. Hopefully they make it right .that's the first I've heard of one of those tanks leaking. I think they have a 1 year warranty on those tanks .

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
I just got through applying pond armor. I think it’ll definitely be good now. Pentaire is supposed to be giving me a partial refund

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
I applied one coat of pond armor and resiliconed around the glass. No more leaks. I’m going to apply one more coat of pond armor this weekend, Finish the plumbing and should be good to go.

gnorris23

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2013
florida
Oh, one more thing. Pentaire offered me a 50 dollar partial refund. I went back and forth with them, sent several pics and i am very disappointed. For a thousand dollar tank, I should not have to re epoxy and silicone it after filling it up with water for the 1st time and having it delivered less than a month ago.

Eatsomekiwis

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
I would personally never buy a pentair tank based on some recent situations I’ve read where they offer insultingly low refunds for obvious defects in their new products. Can’t do business with a company that doesn’t stand by their product or value profit over customer satisfaction

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store