1st Albino Pearl Ray in the states! ...

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
So... all this albino ray stuff started about 20 months ago for me. I was trying to buy an albino WC ray from someone in South America.. turned out to be a scam. Luckily, all I lost was some time wasted as one of my buddies who lives in SA was able to confirm that the seller did not have the albino. My 2nd shot at a pair of albino pearls came shortly after... I prepaid 80% for a pair of albino pearls from Thailand and a few days before shipping the thai breeder told me that the female had died. Long story short, my deposit was refunded to me in full... (after 2 months) and NO ray..... It's been a mission trying to obtain one. So here it is... freshly imported from S.E. Asia!!

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Damn that's crazy.

Probably worth more than me either dead or alive...

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Congrats! Hopefully you will start captive breeding these in the future! It will be a long time before they are common enough for the everyday stingray hobbiest to be able to afford such a specimen. Things are on the right track though!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Sick! Nuff Said. Seriously though that rays a beauty and definitely gonna be the envy of many. And while the journey was difficult for you, it's part of what makes the ray special; plus it also makes for a great story. Good luck with your new ray, hope to see more of it in the future.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store