2 free arowana

Status
Not open for further replies.

AConrad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2011
Florida
Pretty sure youre trolling. If youre serious, dont take a fish you know you cant home... Arowanas get gigantic.

dra187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
orange county, ca
I.agree wuth aconrad thats why im tryung to take them iff his hands and give him money so they dont die especially the.black arowana

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Bekind

Banned
Oct 20, 2012
Tripoli, Libya
Is a black one rare. I also live in Alaska now so it will be hard for me to get them to California. I have a pond with a natural spring water temp is always high 70's maybe I will do a test run with feeders to see if it is inhabitable.

dra187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
orange county, ca
Somewhat and ill pay for shipping if you decide to sell or give them to me im going to keep them in a 200 gallon with my other silvers and in the spring im going to start building a 5000 gallon pomd for monster fish

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
Is a black one rare. I also live in Alaska now so it will be hard for me to get them to California. I have a pond with a natural spring water temp is always high 70's maybe I will do a test run with feeders to see if it is inhabitable.
You have a pond in Alaska that stays in the high seventies all the time? BS

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I lived in Alaska for about nine months. No way you can ship a fish and it will survive. Even in the large cities it will take a week to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store