For Sale 2 Irridescent sharks for sale -$30 each

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
I have 2 small sharks for sale.
We need to find them a bigger tank and a better home so they can grow properly and maybe breed, but certainly live longer and healthier.

They're in good health and beautiful.
Had them with us 5 months... grown rapidly.
They can grow up to 8 inches minimum...
Preferably do your research as some articles say they can grow to 1 metre.. but I'm not sure if that applies to this type... this is why we want to find a knowledgeable shark lover who knows they can handle the responsibility and how much delicate care they need.

Thanks.
Tonya.

20191128_153251.jpg20191128_153251.jpg20191128_153251.jpg

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Heads up, you need to post a price, location, put it in the right sub forum, and have to do it in the right format.
Also they do grow the meter, not in tanks but 2 foot isn’t uncommon if taken care of. You will likely not be able to sell them as it’s hard enough to give them away for free, I would just list them as free.
One last thing, there is a chance that this thread will be locked and you’ll have to start another one in the correct sub forum and in the correct format. I’ll help you with this in a moment

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Here is the correct way to format a thread when you wish to buy, sell, trade, or give something away for free

And here is the correct place to put such a thread

I may seem like I’m being rude but I assure you that I’m trying to help you. I wish you the best of luck in rehiring these two lovely little guys. :)

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
Heads up, you need to post a price, location, put it in the right sub forum, and have to do it in the right format.
Also they do grow the meter, not in tanks but 2 foot isn’t uncommon if taken care of. You will likely not be able to sell them as it’s hard enough to give them away for free, I would just list them as free.
One last thing, there is a chance that this thread will be locked and you’ll have to start another one in the correct sub forum and in the correct format. I’ll help you with this in a moment
Yes please.
What's the correct place ? Link? Category name?
I wouldn't know what to price them as..
Not sure if my partner would agree to give them away for free.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Here is the correct way to format a thread when you wish to buy, sell, trade, or give something away for free

And here is the correct place to put such a thread

I may seem like I’m being rude but I assure you that I’m trying to help you. I wish you the best of luck in rehiring these two lovely little guys. :)
I’m not saying you have to give them away for free I’m saying if you do decide to put a price on them (maybe $30 each) then it will take longer to find someone willing to take them especially if they have to have a tank big enough for them.

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
I’m not saying you have to give them away for free I’m saying if you do decide to put a price on them (maybe $30 each) then it will take longer to find someone willing to take them especially if they have to have a tank big enough for them.
Not rude at all. Very helpful. Just can't find the marketplace section to sell!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Did you look at the second link?

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
Very helpful actually. Thank you so much.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I enjoy helping people when it comes to animals so it’s my pleasure :)

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
Oh this is an American site only?
It was recommended by another site.. i just assumed it showed up on algorithm cause it's uk inclusive. Damnnit. I'm in London england. Looks like you can only sell if USA based as those are the only locations on the list..wish me luck! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store