20" clown knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldclownknife

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2005
Ohio
Anyone know if clown knifes would get along with each other, if they are similar in size? I have a gold clown knife thats about 18-20"... I've heard some people say they dont get along at all and others say they have kept a couple together with no problems... thanks to anyone that could clear up the confusion...

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I think you saw my video....i have no problems with my 2 knives. They arent quite as big but getting close.

That 20" one was still there over the weekend. If youre interested i might be able to help you out.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
one that big would it try and eat like 5" african pike and 5" blunt nose gar.. if not i wish they could ship

goldclownknife

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2005
Ohio
rallysman said:
I think you saw my video....i have no problems with my 2 knives. They arent quite as big but getting close.

That 20" one was still there over the weekend. If youre interested i might be able to help you out.
Yeah I saw your video after I posted here. Good to know they can get along. :)

I'd love to get it, but dont have the room at the moment. :cry: My gold one is currently in a 55g all by itself and needs more room, no way I could even think about putting another in there. Hopefully after I get/or build a bigger tank, I'll be able to find one.

snogard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2005
TUCSON, AZ
mine are fine. two regular clown and one gold clown. i sent a video to neo hopefuly it'll be posted soon if not i'll put up a thread with the video link in 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store