Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
oh boy..MONSTERfishkeepers??

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Agree all three looked lame. I voted for my birthday month. I'm OK with a dq if desired.

Really??? This is MFKS best Monster tanks of the year????

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Agree all three looked lame. I voted for my birthday month. I'm OK with a dq if desired.

I have abstained from voting.... Didysis please submit your tank for TOTM for January so we have a worthy MONSTER entry next year.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Deal. I'll dress it up/clean. Move a couple fish to the other tank so I can do some nice full tank shots and go for it. Planned. I have a couple days to prepare. And take photos.

I have abstained from voting.... Didysis please submit your tank for TOTM for January so we have a worthy MONSTER entry next year.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Deal. I'll dress it up/clean. Move a couple fish to the other tank so I can do some nice full tank shots and go for it. Planned. I have a couple days to prepare. And take photos.

A couple fish to move??? You holding out on me???

The_Don

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2013
New york
This is what I like to see.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Like you already don't know my secrets lol. And also the pup tank hanging in there would look a little trashy, but it's very useful at the moment.

A couple fish to move??? You holding out on me???

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
If you guys don't like the types of tanks that are your options, then submit pictures of your setups next year. ;)

thefishybiz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2013
Longwood
www.facebook.com
None of the tanks look lame. The first two just really shouldn't be in the running, considering the name of this site. They are nicely done tanks, they just lack a certain Monster quality. On the flip side, I don't really think anyone can complain if they didn't submit anything more "appropriate".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store