2018 super rare list, first time in the USA, again!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Please email me at amazonaq@gmail.com to be added to the mailing list or if you have questions.

If the fish you're looking for is not listed, then I either am out of them, can't get them, out of seasons or illegal. All the fish below were imported by myself. They cannot be ordered from local wholesalers or a catalogue.

Cichlids

Acaricthys heckeli albino 2" $25.00 each. These were just new a year or so ago. Albino threadfin geophagus. the males will display a big hump, and lips that turn red, and still sport blue spots on the fins.

Danakilia sp. "Shukoray 2" babes. eating anything. super cool from the country called Eritrea. Most of you I bet didn't know that this was a country. $28.00 each

Crenicichla multispinosa 7" sub adults - reaching maturity - M/F available can reach 12-14" . these get fiery red with blue tear drop and blue spots over entire body. Rare in the hobby, and super colorful for a pike cichlid. Wild from Surianame. $125.00 each

Geophagus herrerai - French Guayana - 1st time in the USA hobby to my knowledge.
They can reach 12" - turn super green with blue spots over entire body. Just as cool as they can get, and as rare as you can get for a Geophagus sp. Very limited quantity, and rainy season is starting, so probably won't have more for a while.
3" $75.00 each
5" $125.00 each
7" $175.00 each

Oddballs

Batrachoides surinamensis - giant brackish toadfish. They frequent low salt areas and freshwater river mouths. Max size 16" plus inches. Like the freshwater lion / toad fish, but these are the South American giant versions . Only 1 piece, around 10-11" $175.00

Tetradon mbu 2" $105.00 each

These are the largest freshwater puffers, can reach 30" in total length. pure freshwater from Congo. They are also peaceful, I've seen them kept with Congo tetras and other small stuff with no issues. They will eat snails and shrimp though. I currently have a group that I keep together and there are some other fish in there with no issues.

Sineoeleotris saccharae 3" gorgeous bright orange when mature males with blue eyes in both sexes, very peaceful. will eat anything. good for plant tank. can tolerate a wide range of water.
$28.00 each
Corydoras geoffroy - super rare 2.25" $125.00 each, sold in pairs, only a few left.
C. boesemani - 1.25" these are clean white with panda like blocthes on their bodies, super cute and nice. Rare in the hobby and new. $75.00 each
C. nanus "true" wild from Suriname - these are very rare in the USA hobby. 2" $35.00 each
C. filamentosus - super rare, 2.25" big only 14 pieces - all spoken for.
Corydoras undulatus 2" very rarely imported Argentina cory, $35.00 each
Corydoras cf. longipinnis 1" babies., some have the long extended dorsal fins already, also wild fish, not to be confused with captive bred hybrids or paleatus
these are rarely imported and only a few people with them in the USA. $28.00 each
Doras micropeus
This is a giant growing up to 15" in the wild - turns green, peaceful. These are only exported from Suriname at this time., rather rare and super cool
2" $45.00 have 3 this size
10" $275.00 have 3 at this size

Bagarius yarelli 4-5" $125.00 each

Pseudauchenipterus nodosus - - they're eating pellets already, so no worry about them not eating.
3" $65.00 each can reach 12-14" ,
frequents fresh to brackish water, easy to keep. Rare in the hobby. Wild from Suriname.
Brachyplatystoma filamentosum - giant of giants. My friend has seen 400 pound ones caught, with pictures to prove. These are distinct from the ones that are caught in Brazil or Peru.
1. the rivers do not connect and flow different directions
2. their colors stay different when they get larger., the Suriname ones are bluish with a square pointy head.
3. These are found all the way from Freshwater headwaters, eating piranhas all the way down to the ocean. I have one piece available, still in quarantine, probably will take a few weeks, I want to make sure it eats well and heals from shipping. The fish is about 12" big, Shipping via air cargo only. Let me know if you're interested and serious about it.

Leiobagrus marginatus - they have tiny eyes, swim aimlessly with their over sized head and tiny body. can reach about 10" max. very unusual looking fish. 4" $75.00 each 7" $100 each

Silurus meriodonalis - albino. these are true giants of China, can reach up to 5 feet, can live with other fish. will eat smaller dogs or pets. can tolerate temperature from freezing over to tropical water. 6" size $375.00 each 12" $650.00 only a few available each year.
The wels Silurus glanis is now banned from export, so these are the closest you'll get to a wels, and in my opinion these are nicer and rarer. Only 3 pieces available.

Barbs / Cyprinids

Ptychidio jordani - 5-8" the fish with a hook at the end of the mouth and barbels, the most bizarre.
looking barb and rare! $150.00 each easy to keep, and peaceful, max size around 12"

Tor sinensis - a Chinese masheer! 3" big, will eat anything. If you collect masheers, its a must have $55.00 each

Neolissochilus benasi -4" big- a beautifully shaped masheer with a broken black line along the body, definitely unusual. and super rare , only a few of these available., and they can reach 20" big. $150.00 each

Hemibarbus maculatus 6" predatory, pointy faced, super black maze patterns on the back over silver body. they can reach 15" in the wild.

Discogobio tetrabarbatus -5" a cylindrical barb that clings to the glass, probably grazes off the rocks
x 6 pieces $75.00 each

Sinilabeo decorus - a silvery taller bodied barb, with mouth that points down, also probably grazes 6" big $75.00 each

Acrossocheilus kreyenbergii -4" super rare Acrossocheilus sp. with pink body and red tail, and black band. will each 8" or so, seems to be peaceful with other fish so far. $75.00 each
these have never been imported before.

Aphyocypris linii - a new type of nano fish, like a green neon tetra, small and peaceful, worth breeding, great for plant tanks. only 20 pieces available. best if they went to a breeder. these are rare and never imported to my knowledge. 1-1.5" big $15.00 each

Catlocarpio siamensis -2.5" specimens. These are the most delicate with in the world. they're most peaceful and non aggressive. will not harm a fly. and will not be able to compete for food. They would do great to clean the sand and bottom of a tank. but they can grow and reach 300 plus pounds in the wild. Its endangered in the wild, but luckily farms are breeding them $45.00 each
Tor putitora 5" $125.00 each The giant masheers of the Himalayan foothill, that can reach 4 feet with bright yellow fins and golden scales that rival that of an Asian arowana.

All these are pure freshwater, can be trained to eat prepared, but takes patience.

Siniperca chuatsi 6" thick body size $100.00 each just arrived, good condition

Siniperca roulei - super rare, like a pike cichlid from China max size 10" bottom sitting ambush predatory. the most slender of all and rarest $175.00 each these area bout 5" right now

Siniperca undulatus - 3-4" these max at 8" leaf like predators, $100.00 each

Siniperca scherzeri - Guangxi - these have bright yellow with leopard pattern than the Korean ones. But this is what we call Korean perch, they have a wide temperature tolerance as well, as the river gets over 80 degrees during the summer. I've seen them under water in the wild, super cool. can reach 15" .
4" $125.00
6" $150.00

Siniperca whiteheadi - the most tropical of all the siniperca, with the most southern distribution. it resembles a grouper the most and is a mid water predator. I've seen and had up to 12" ones in the past. Super cool. 4" $75.00 each

Siniperca knerii - big eye siniperca. This fish can reach 12" or so, looks almost just like chuatsi, but not as aggressive, not as big or predatory. beautiful green lines over gold body and yellowish tail. 4" $100.00 each

Maccullochella peelii - murray cod. 3" $75.00 each

Loaches

Leptobotia rubrilabris - red lip loach. pinkish body 5" big, can reach 8" max., super cool and super rare, these are active and swim around $75.00 each. these have almost never been exported or imported into the USA before

Leptobotia micropthalmus - tiny eye loach, max size 4" and these are around 3" big now, they range from orange to pink to brown. Probably live on the bottom of the muddy Yangtze river, with little use of their eyes. We have found a couple albinos in the past. $45.00 each.

Sinibotia pulchra, and robusta, these are active loaches, green zebra like pattern, max size around 6", can tolerate cold water. will eat anything $25.00 each

Homatula potanini 3-4" can grow to 6"
brown ones $15.00 each
pied ones $45.00 each
gold ones / albino / leucistic $75.00 each only a few
these are active swimmers, constantly looking for food, easy to keep. reddish tail, brown body with some black spots. super cool

Characins

the real Dorado True Salminus brasiliensis 3" babies,. these have the big round head and will turn bright gold, just arrived with my Argentina plecos, the real deal. Different than the Brazillian imported ones with the pointy face and get less yellow. these are like goliaths of the dorado with a huge mouth that is pretty obvious, don't miss out. $100.00 each, discount for 5 or more

Leporinus granti - strawberry pencil They get maze like pattern with red fins and blotches on the body. 3" $75.00 each

Hypomasticus despaxi - striped golden "French Guyana" 3-4" $100.00 each
super rare, first time in the USA, not plant safe, otherwise ok with similar sized fish. max about 7"

Anostomus ternetzi - these are not the ones with some red but bland colors. Instead they're clean black and yellow horizontal stripped, with upturned mouth, looking very impressive swimming as a group. 3-4" size, max around 6". super rare in the hobby-wild from Suriname $45.00 each

Leporinus gossei - these are similar to L. grandti, with less color, and grows to about 8-10" size, and can handle piranhas and large cichlids. Limited quantity of these available $45.00 each
Wild from Suriname

Parodon guyanensis - 3" size these are like characidium in behavior, likes to hover in current hopping from rock to rock. Like a swift water leporinus. Very rare in the hobby, they're pretty hardy and will eat anything. $35.00 each

If you guys are interested in started an amazon river tank with different types of Leporinus., which comes in all different sizes, colors and shapes. Let me know and we can work on this project with you.

Super rare silver dollar from Suriname
Myloplus rhomboidalis - with black dorsal and silver anal fin 4" body very limited numbers $125.00 each.
Hydrocynus vittatus 3" $85.00 each
great looking, red eyes, red tail, black stripes, easy to keep.

Hydrocynus goliath. 4" $125.00 each.

Suriname giants - these are not the more available ones from Colombia/Venezuelan type

Hoplias aimara 23" $1800.00
Hoplias aimara 3" $450.00 only 1 piece
Hoplias aimara 4" $450.00 only 2 pieces
Hoplias curupira 5" $150.00 each only 2 pieces available

Albino network lung 4" one piece only $300.00
only a few of these each year x 1 pc
Albino propterus aethiopicus 14" thick boy, like a puppy $750.00

Papyracranus afer "black with stars" can grow to 2 feet. a great show piece. 5" $65.00 each

Gymnostus sp. "Argentina" 6" nice tiger patterned knife $65.00 each

Farlowella paraguayensis 6" $25.00 each wild from Paraguay / Argentina

Plecos

Hemiancistrus medianus - French Guyana
super rare and nice brightly patterned. They can reach 14" max size., full of spikes at that size
2" $75.00 each
4" $125.00 each
10" $350.00 each
Pseudacanthicus serratus 11" male $450.00,
7" male $350.00
these are the blackest of all matter, and thorniest/ spikiest of all, Its so black that if you have a black background, you are guaranteed not to see them. They can reach 16" in the wild, if you want one that size please let me know. If you want females or larger breeding group, let me know and we can work out something for next shipment, possibly. These are the hottest plecos in Asia right now.
Hypostomus luteus - not albino, but nature's wonder with solid yellow bright pleco that grows to 20". These fish range from 13-16". also their colors only go one way, turn more yellow, I have not heard of any turning back to more black. I am the largest importer of these in the world right now.

Some people who keep them, they actually turn orange with red fins. They can tolerate a wide range of water, from near freezing to tropical summers. and will eat pellets or clean tank. They do not attack rays or suck on other fish.

Phase 1 dark brow with some hints of yellow on fins - $380.00 each, have 1pieces
Phase 2 solid black with yellow spots, and solid yellow fins, tail $450.00
Phase 2.5 at least quarter to half yellow with black head $850.00
Phase 3 mostly yellow, 80-90%, with maybe some gray on the head or spots on body $1000

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
The following fish are first come first serve- once they're gone, I cannot just go order more from a wholesaler or get them from a shelf. Most of these are wild caught, all were imported direct by myself.

If I didn't list it, then I probably don't have it. They may be out of season or simply not available. Feel free to request for something. After doing it, start talking about it, online, post pictures and drum up interests, and once the fish gods hear enough they will send the fish to us. This method has worked for me in the past, or I would just go to the location to get the fish myself.

I'm not a fish flipper, I'm pretty dedicated to the fish that I get and take pride in what I do.I'm always looking for new and rare fish, and try to learn more about the fish and nature. Also I don't like to follow other people. So if everyone starts bringing in or keeping something, then I will probably shy away and look for something else. I care more about customer satisfaction than the profits I make.

Sorry for any grammatical or typographical errors, I have not proof read the price list yet.

Catfish

Doras micropeus
This is a giant growing up to 15" in the wild - turns green, peaceful. These are only exported from Suriname at this time., rather rare and super cool
2" $45.00 have 3 this size
10" $275.00 have 3 at this size

Bagarius yarelli 4-5" $125.00 each
eating cut fish/smelt

Pseudauchenipterus nodosus - cocosoda catfish - they're eating pellets already, so no worry about them not eating. 3" $65.00 each can reach 12-14" , frequents fresh to brackish water, easy to keep. Rare in the hobby. Wild from Suriname.
Brachyplatystoma filamentosum - giant of giants. My friend has seen 400 pound ones caught, with pictures to prove. These are distinct from the ones that are caught in Brazil or Peru.
1. the rivers do not connect and flow different directions
2. their colors stay different when they get larger., the Suriname ones are bluish with a square pointy head.
3. These are found all the way from Freshwater headwaters, eating piranhas all the way down to the ocean. I have one piece available, still in quarantine, probably will take a few weeks, I want to make sure it eats well and heals from shipping. The fish is about 12" big, Shipping via air cargo only. Let me know if you're interested and serious about it.

Leiobagrus marginatus - crazy head catfish they call in China, they have tiny eyes, swim aimlessly with their over sized head and tiny body. can reach about 10" max. very unusual looking fish. 4" $75.00 each 7" $100 each

Silurus meriodonalis - albino. these are true giants of China, can reach up to 5 feet, can live with other fish. will eat smaller dogs or pets. can tolerate temperature from freezing over to tropical water. 6" size $375.00 each 12" $650.00 only a few available each year.
The wels Silurus glanis is now banned from export, so these are the closest you'll get to a wels, and in my opinion these are nicer and rarer. Only 3 pieces available.

Barbs / Cyprinids

Ptychidio jordani - 5-8" the fish with a hook at the end of the mouth and barbels, the most bizarre.
looking barb and rare! $150.00 each easy to keep, and peaceful, max size around 12"

Tor sinensis - a Chinese masheer! 3" big, will eat anything. If you collect masheers, its a must have $55.00 each

Neolissochilus benasi -4" big- a beautifully shaped masheer with a broken black line along the body, definitely unusual. and super rare , only a few of these available., and they can reach 20" big. $150.00 each

Hemibarbus maculatus 6" predatory, pointy faced, super black maze patterns on the back over silver body. they can reach 15" in the wild.

Discogobio tetrabarbatus -5" a cylindrical barb that clings to the glass, probably grazes off the rocks
x 6 pieces $75.00 each

Sinilabeo decorus - a silvery taller bodied barb, with mouth that points down, also probably grazes 6" big $75.00 each

Acrossocheilus kreyenbergii -4" super rare Acrossocheilus sp. with pink body and red tail, and black band. will each 8" or so, seems to be peaceful with other fish so far. $75.00 each
these have never been imported before.

Aphyocypris linii - a new type of nano fish, like a green neon tetra, small and peaceful, worth breeding, great for plant tanks. only 20 pieces available. best if they went to a breeder. these are rare and never imported to my knowledge. 1-1.5" big $15.00 each

Catlocarpio siamensis - captive bred 2.5" specimens. These are the most delicate with in the world. they're most peaceful and non aggressive. will not harm a fly. and will not be able to compete for food. They would do great to clean the sand and bottom of a tank. but they can grow and reach 300 plus pounds in the wild. Its endangered in the wild, but luckily farms are breeding them $45.00 each
Tor putitora 5" $125.00 each The giant masheers of the Himalayan foothill, that can reach 4 feet with bright yellow fins and golden scales that rival that of an Asian arowana.
Perch like fish

All these are pure freshwater, can be trained to eat prepared, but takes patience.

Siniperca chuatsi 6" thick body size $100.00 each just arrived, good condition

Siniperca roulei - super rare, like a pike cichlid from China max size 10" bottom sitting ambush predatory. the most slender of all and rarest $175.00 each these area bout 5" right now

Siniperca undulatus - 3-4" these max at 8" leaf like predators, $100.00 each

Siniperca scherzeri - Guangxi - these have bright yellow with leopard pattern than the Korean ones. But this is what we call Korean perch, they have a wide temperature tolerance as well, as the river gets over 80 degrees during the summer. I've seen them under water in the wild, super cool. can reach 15" .
4" $125.00
6" $150.00

Siniperca whiteheadi - the most tropical of all the siniperca, with the most southern distribution. it resembles a grouper the most and is a mid water predator. I've seen and had up to 12" ones in the past. Super cool. 4" $75.00 each

Siniperca knerii - big eye siniperca. This fish can reach 12" or so, looks almost just like chuatsi, but not as aggressive, not as big or predatory. beautiful green lines over gold body and yellowish tail. 4" $100.00 each

Maccullochella peelii - murray cod. 3" $75.00 each
These are captive bred animals. I went to the farm to see them myself, took pictures of some that were about 50 pounds each. they're like true giant freshwater groupers!

Loaches

Leptobotia rubrilabris - red lip loach. pinkish body 5" big, can reach 8" max., super cool and super rare, these are active and swim around $75.00 each. these have almost never been exported or imported into the USA before

Leptobotia micropthalmus - tiny eye loach, max size 4" and these are around 3" big now, they range from orange to pink to brown. Probably live on the bottom of the muddy Yangtze river, with little use of their eyes. We have found a couple albinos in the past. $45.00 each.

Sinibotia pulchra, and robusta, these are active loaches, green zebra like pattern, max size around 6", can tolerate cold water. will eat anything $25.00 each

brown ones $15.00 each
pied ones $45.00 each
these are active swimmers, constantly looking for food, easy to keep. reddish tail, brown body with some black spots. super cool

Characins

the real Dorado True Salminus brasiliensis 3" babies, eating cut fish and training to eat pellets. these have the big round head and will turn bright gold, just arrived with my Argentina plecos, the real deal. Different than the Brazillian imported ones with the pointy face and get less yellow. these are like goliaths of the dorado with a huge mouth that is pretty obvious, don't miss out. $100.00 each, discount for 5 or more

Rare Pencil fish galore

Leporinus granti - strawberry pencil fish. They get maze like pattern with red fins and blotches on the body. 3" $75.00 each

Hypomasticus despaxi - striped golden "French Guyana" 3-4" $100.00 each
super rare, first time in the USA, not plant safe, otherwise ok with similar sized fish. max about 7"

Anostomus ternetzi - these are not the ones with some red but bland colors. Instead they're clean black and yellow horizontal stripped, with upturned mouth, looking very impressive swimming as a group. 3-4" size, max around 6". super rare in the hobby-wild from Suriname $45.00 each

Leporinus gossei - these are similar to L. grandti, with less color, and grows to about 8-10" size, and can handle piranhas and large cichlids. Limited quantity of these available $45.00 each
Wild from Suriname

Parodon guyanensis - 3" size these are like characidium in behavior, peaceful with other fish, likes to hover in current hopping from rock to rock. Like a swift water leporinus. Very rare in the hobby, they're pretty hardy and will eat anything. $35.00 each

If you guys are interested in started an amazon river tank with different types of Leporinus., which comes in all different sizes, colors and shapes. Let me know and we can work on this project with you.

Myloplus rhomboidalis - with black dorsal and silver anal fin 4" body very limited numbers $125.00 each.
Hydrocynus vittatus 3" $85.00 each
great looking, red eyes, red tail, black stripes, easy to keep.

Hydrocynus goliath. 4" $125.00 each. These are the largest growing tiger fish, needs no further description., the largest predator patrolling the Congo River.

Suriname giants - these are not the more available ones from Colombia/Venezuelan type

Hoplias aimara 23" $1800.00 This fish will bite your finger, it is currently with other fish
Hoplias aimara 3" $450.00 only 1 piece
Hoplias aimara 4" $450.00 only 2 pieces
Hoplias curupira 5" $150.00 each only 2 pieces available
Ancient fish

Albino network lung fish 4" one piece only $300.00
only a few of these each year x 1 pc
Albino propterus aethiopicus 14" thick boy, like a puppy $750.00

Papyracranus afer "black with stars" can grow to 2 feet. a great show piece. 5" eating cut fish $65.00 each

Gymnostus sp. "Argentina" 6" eating cut fish. nice tiger patterned knife fish . $65.00 each

Farlowella paraguayensis 6" $25.00 each wild from Paraguay / Argentina

Plecos

Hemiancistrus medianus - French Guyana
super rare and nice brightly patterned. They can reach 14" max size., full of spikes at that size
2" $75.00 each
4" $125.00 each
10" $350.00 each
Pseudacanthicus serratus 11" male $450.00,
7" male $350.00
these are the blackest of all matter and fish, and thorniest/ spikiest of all creatures. Its so black that if you have a black background, you are guaranteed not to see them. They can reach 16" in the wild, if you want one that size please let me know. If you want females or larger breeding group, let me know and we can work out something for next shipment, possibly. These are the hottest plecos in Asia right now.
Hypostomus luteus - not albino, but nature's wonder with solid yellow bright pleco that grows to 20". These fish range from 13-16". also their colors only go one way, turn more yellow, I have not heard of any turning back to more black. I am the largest importer of these in the world right now.

Some people who keep them, they actually turn orange with red fins. They can tolerate a wide range of water, from near freezing to tropical summers. and will eat pellets or clean tank. They do not attack rays or suck on other fish.

Phase 1 dark brow with some hints of yellow on fins - $380.00 each, have 1pieces
Phase 2 solid black with yellow spots, and solid yellow fins, tail $450.00
Phase 2.5 at least quarter to half yellow with black head $850.00
Phase 3 mostly yellow, 80-90%, with maybe some gray on the head or spots on body $1000

Cichlids

Acaricthys heckeli albino 2" $25.00 each. These were just new a year or so ago. Albino threadfin geophagus. the males will display a big hump, and lips that turn red, and still sport blue spots on the fins.

Danakilia sp. "Shukoray 2" babes. eating anything. super cool from the country called Eritrea. Most of you I bet didn't know that this was a country. $28.00 each

Crenicichla multispinosa 7" sub adults - reaching maturity - males and females available can reach 12-14" . these get fiery red with blue tear drop and blue spots over entire body. Rare in the hobby, and super colorful for a pike cichlid. Wild from Surianame. $125.00 each
Geophagus herrerai - French Guayana - 1st time in the USA hobby to my knowledge.
They can reach 12" - turn super green with blue spots over entire body. Just as cool as they can get, and as rare as you can get for a Geophagus sp. Very limited quantity, and rainy season is starting, so probably won't have more for a while.
3" $75.00 each
5" $125.00 each
7" $175.00 each

Oddballs

Batrachoides surinamensis - giant brackish toadfish. They frequent low salt areas and freshwater river mouths. Max size 16" plus inches. Like the freshwater lion / toad fish, but these are the South American giant versions . Only 1 piece, around 10-11" $175.00

Tetradon mbu 2" $105.00 each

These are the largest freshwater puffers, can reach 30" in total length. pure freshwater from Congo. They are also peaceful, I've seen them kept with Congo tetras and other small fish with no issues. They will eat snails and shrimp though. I currently have a group that I keep together and there are some other fish in there with no issues.

Sineoeleotris saccharae 3" gorgeous bright orange when mature males with blue eyes in both sexes, very peaceful. will eat anything. good for plant tank. can tolerate a wide range of water.
$28.00 each
Corydoras geoffroy - super rare 2.25" $125.00 each, sold in pairs, only a few left.
C. boesemani - 1.25" these are clean white with panda like blocthes on their bodies, super cute and nice. Rare in the hobby and new. $75.00 each
C. nanus "true" wild from Suriname - these are very rare in the USA hobby. 2" $35.00 each
C. filamentosus - super rare, 2.25" big only 14 pieces - all spoken for.
Corydoras undulatus 2" very rarely imported Argentina cory, $35.00 each
Corydoras cf. longipinnis 1" babies., some have the long extended dorsal fins already, also wild fish, not to be confused with captive bred hybrids or paleatus
these are rarely imported and only a few people with them in the USA. $28.00 each
We also have access to some of the first captive bred potamotrygon boesemani in the USA. AAA quality high end black diamonds and some wild boesemani rays as well. Can be arranged to be shipped and sold to legal states only. Serious inquiries only

Please email me in a separate email what you want in the title, it will help me not miss out on your order or questions.

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for serious inquiries.
paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com
shipping via fedex overnight to your door for all smaller fish. runs about $50-75 dollars for most States. Pick up available in Southern California.
live arrival guaranteed.

If this is your first time ordering, please read!

Business policy: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/

https://www.instagram.com/fugupuff/

Our original fish journal on Monsterfishkeepers.com! MFK rules!
Like us on Facebook, pictures of past and present collection and rare fish finds from the net!
Our blog full of travel pictures, fish, food, and some rants!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Catfish

Synodontis angelicus 4" true pure bred, captive bred, free of internal parasites. These have been gone from the hobby for many years. Jet black with polkadots. Very cool fish $75.00 each

Synodontis granulosus 3" the most sought after Synodontis out there. $125.00 each. Only one left., all the rest have been exported to Japan or sold. Also have 2 short bodied ones, picked out of the many in the group, perfect proportion, 2" big. black with white edged fins. $250.00 each
Brachyplatystoma tigrinum - Tigrinus catfish. This iconic fish needs no introduction. Probably one of the most sought after and striking display for a freshwater aquarium. 5-6" $175.00 each
Liobagrus sp. -crazy head catfish from China, max around 7" will hide and eat and hide. but super cool worm like fish. 5" $45.00 each
pseudauchenipterus nodosus - coco soda cat from Suriname. Rarely available in the US. will swim in the current and eat pellets. Max size 14" These are currently 4-5" big., $75.00 each

Cichlids

Cichla kelberi 3-4" captive bred "bahia" gold eating pellets with gusto,
$40.00 each

Crenicichla multispinossa 13" each, giants. Only 2 available
$145.00 each

Geophagus taeniopareius smaller cousin with stripe on the face. 3-3.5" big right now., max around 6" $35.00 each

Hoplarchus psittacus - Parrot cichlid. Not a parrot fish! These are green giant monsters from the Rio Negro., can reach the size of a dinner plate. with red throat. Delicate and docile, but will eat smaller fish. 5" body $75.00 each
Heros sp. 3.5" captive bred super red ones high quality, brighter red than red parrots, great peaceful fish that can grow to 8" disc. These are better color and quality than any ones you'll find in the USA $30.00 each

Perch like fish

Siniperca chuatsi 6" thick body size $150.00 each good condition

Epinephelus lanceolatus - giant Queensland grouper. Will grow to 8 feet or so max, probably a bit smaller in captivity. Don't worry, these were captive bred animals, otherwise destined for restaurants. So buying them, keeping them, is saving them, even if it means you'll only be able to house them for one year, its still better than them being butchered. 3" babies, very nice markings, can live in brackish, as their parents were grown in brackish. Or you can convert them into marine water, let them think they've made it into the ocean. When small they swim like a clown fish, wagging their tails. sold out $100.00 each

Barbs / Cyprinids

Spinibarbus denticulatus - 2" $25.00 each. These barbs start turning green with red face and fins around 8-10" and reach a max of 18" just stunning and great peaceful mix in large predatory community., they will hold their own. tolerates wide range of temperatures

brown ones $15.00 each
pied ones $45.00 each

Characins

Hoplias aimara 7" one piece only. eat cut fish readily $450.00
This is the ultimate predator, from Suriname, will bite your hand if you're not paying attention.
Hydrocynus vittatus 5" eating pellets but one eye damaged/blind. $35.00 takes it for local pick up only. Shipping must be combined with other fish.
the real Dorado True Salminus brasiliensis 6" babies, eating cut fish and training to eat pellets. these have the big round head and will turn bright gold, just arrived with my Argentina plecos, the real deal. Different than the Brazillian imported ones with the pointy face and get less yellow. these are like goliaths of the dorado with a huge mouth that is pretty obvious, don't miss out. $100.00 each, discount for 5 or more

Hydrolycus armatus "giant sabertooth" these are not like the little ones that die easily. These will reach about 36" in an aquarium., and can live for a long time ! They can easily be trained to take strips of fish. This is the beginning of the season. 4" size range $100.00 each
Myleus sp. "Black berry" These are A grade ones, with clean black markings and very red fins., about half dollar size $100.00 each.

Bottom dwellers
CW 147 cory, Scleromystax cf. "kornei" captive bred, free of disease., super gorgeous and rare
Corydoras undulatus true 1.25" $35.00 each they turn bronze with gold flecks.
Corydoras pantanalensis Rare ! 1.75" little swimming gold nuggets! One of the most sought after and colorful cories. These get large! $75.00 each limited supply

L134 Leopard frog - Peckoltia compta . Super nice, rare even in the wild or export. These are organic, environmentally friendly, F1. about 2-3" size $55.00 each Super nice ones

Hypostomus luteus 15" phase 2.5 mostly gold with some black and spots on the head. Please inquire if serious and pictures will be provided. These are super rare and amazing show piece. They can live with stingrays and will not scratch acrylic tanks.

Pseudacanthicus serratus "Suriname black monster" pleco. Jet black monsters, the king of the spiny plecos. These have been quarantined, and cured.

10" specimen $350.00 only one left.

Oddballs

Propterus aethiopicus - giant African lung fish 8" babies $75.00 each

Tetradon mbu "giant" gentle puffers, can reach 36" in captivity and will not usually bother other fish nor will they eat small fish. These are pure freshwater. 6" babies $175.00 each

Tetradon schoutedni 3" robust babies, these are like spotted puffers, but pure freshwater from Congo., they were missing from the hobby for about 20 years, and just recently rediscovered. They can live with each other and do well in planted tanks. Available only a couple times a year
$125.00 each

Platycephalus indicus 5" big, eating cut fish and of course anything live that moves off the bottom. $75.00 each only 2 pieces available.

Tetraroge barbata "coming soon" ultra odd freshwater scorpion fish from Sulawesi. I have 2 in a planted tank for a few months already.

Caranx ignobilis 3" Giant trevally. in low brackish. I have raised some to 16" in my 700 gallon tank that I've had for over one year. $45.00 each.

Colomesus psittacus 3" eating cut shrimp and everything. only 3 pieces available $75.00 each These are the giant zebra puffers from South America.

Gymnothorax polyuranodon - I've kept them in pure fresh for years., my customer kept them with discus. Current study states they do not go into Marine water. Some never even enter brackish water. This is one of the only true moray eels that do this. I've had some 48 inch ones in the past. They are currently eating cut fish eagerly.

10-12" $100.00 each
14-16" $150.00 each

Current status: Valid as Gymnothorax polyuranodon (Bleeker 1854). Muraenidae: Muraeninae. Distribution: Indo-West Pacific: Sri Lanka east to Palau and Fiji, north to Philippines and Taiwan, south to northern Australia and New Caledonia. Habitat: freshwater, brackish, marine.

Neopomacentrus taeniurus 2-3" big, true freshwater damsels. eating pellets and brine shrimp. $45.00 each

Current status: Valid as Neopomacentrus taeniurus (Bleeker 1856). Pomacentridae. Distribution: East Africa and Madagascar east to Vanuatu and New Caledonia, north to Ryukyu Islands. Habitat: freshwater, brackish, marine
Apogon hyalosoma 3-5" big, huge mouth, predatory, prefers pieces of shrimp, and small fish. A true freshwater cardinal fish! $45.00 each Rare if ever offered in the USA.
Current status: Valid as Yarica hyalosoma (Bleeker 1852). Apogonidae: Apogoninae. Distribution: Eastern Indian Ocean, western Pacific: Andaman Sea east to Philippines and Fiji, south to Queensland (Australia) and New Caledonia. Habitat: freshwater, brackish, marine.
Lutjanus goldei - 2.5" the True New Guinea Black Bass
I may be able to get a couple more later this year., stay tuned and get on the waiting list.
Adults inhabit large freshwater streams. Not reliably reported from marine habitats but may occur in estuaries. Larval stages are probably marine.
Lutjanus argentimaculatus 2" babies, can reach 36" in the wild. Have freshwater landlocked populations in Australia. They turn maroon red when bigger. These are not the Florida mangrove snappers. $45.00 each
We also have access to some of the first captive bred potamotrygon boesemani in the USA. AAA quality high end black diamonds and some wild boesemani rays as well. Can be arranged to be shipped and sold to legal states only. Serious inquiries only

Please email me in a separate email what you want in the title, it will help me not miss out on your order or questions.

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for serious inquiries.
paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com
shipping via fedex overnight to your door for all smaller fish. runs about $50-75 dollars for most States. Pick up available in Southern California.
live arrival guaranteed.
For larger orders or larger fish, air cargo is a must., minimum order $500 for air cargo shipments.

If this is your first time ordering, please read!

Business policy: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/

--
Our original fish journal on Monsterfishkeepers.com! MFK rules!

Like us on Facebook, pictures of past and present collection and rare fish finds from the net!

Our blog full of travel pictures, fish, food, and some rants!

Reactions: amazontank
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store