2022 TOTY winner....... Sadrobots!

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Congratulations Sadrobots Sadrobots for this win!!!

The quality this year was probably the highest we've ever seen. A big thank you to everybody who participated. These contests are "just for fun" and we don't have real prizes for the winners, so I was happily surprised to see the enthusiasm is carrying on. I considered shutting this contest down a few months ago, but unless participation drops further, I will be keeping it going.

Oct.jpeg

We will be starting the year off with a TOTM contest, send entries to Monsterfishcontests@gmail.com
-GS

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Congratulations Sadrobots Sadrobots for this win!!!

The quality this year was probably the highest we've ever seen. A big thank you to everybody who participated. These contests are "just for fun" and we don't have real prizes for the winners, so I was happily surprised to see the enthusiasm is carrying on. I considered shutting this contest down a few months ago, but unless participation drops further, I will be keeping it going.

View attachment 1511965

We will be starting the year off with a TOTM contest, send entries to Monsterfishcontests@gmail.com
-GS
Is there a description of the setup & other details, inhabitants, etc.,anywhere? Looks like quite a setup.

Sadrobots

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2021
Holy crap! this is incredible, i am floored and honored! thank you to all, this tank is my pride and joy (besides my daughter obviously lol), and this award really means a lot to me. i love this hobby and this community so much, it truly is lifesaving. the other tanks in the competition are stunning, truly some remarkable displays and i am jealous you get to have those in your homes!

In response to some of the quesitons asked I am happy to create a thread about my tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store