Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
that's so depressing...i hate stuff like this...i dont know how they could do something like that to a little boy...very sad.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Kill 'em. All of the people who saw this happening and did nothing. Every doctor and social worker, family and friend who saw that boy destroyed. They all need to die the exact same way he did.

rmorse

Gr8 Stalker
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
Great Mills, Maryland
knifegill;3511099; said:
Kill 'em. All of the people who saw this happening and did nothing. Every doctor and social worker, family and friend who saw that boy destroyed. They all need to die the exact same way he did.

EXACTLY! That is what EVERY decent person should do! We all know the saying, two wrongs make a right!

Tool.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
I wouldn't off any of the social workers or doctors, but I absolutely agree that the person(s) directly responsible to the baby's death should be done away with, and I wouldn't loose any sleep over them if I were the person to do it either. Its not about making it right, I just don't think we need trash like that.

I didn't watch the whole think I got the jist of it and turned it off because violence towards children is not something I can stomach. I'm sure that his death will play a heavy toll on the people who could have helped him mind's for the rest of their life, that is there punishment, though I'm saying it is deserved. However the callous people like his mother and whatever boyfriend will not because they are probably uncapable of doing so, and thats why I wouldn't loose any sleep over there untimely end.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Guys, this vid ( which I have not watched but heard about ) must indeed be awfull as well as the underlying story.

Please let us try to not get overeexcited with the theme ( not that it does not deserve it ) and keep the debate "family oriented".

Let us not, in short, get our anger out of hand, please.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Miguel;3511837; said:
Guys, this vid ( which I have not watched but heard about ) must indeed be awfull as well as the underlying story.

Please let us try to not get overeexcited with the theme ( not that it does not deserve it ) and keep the debate "family oriented".

Let us not, in short, get our anger out of hand, please.
Thank you Miguel..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store