2Pac?... or Too PACKed?!!

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Love the sun cats.. good seeing fish near their full potential!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Only posting 'cause of PhullTank57... Legit. 'Cause OG.

MFK'ing is worldwide.

Last edited:

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Привет, зёма!

Wow! That's packed indeed! :) Good to see this is doable in Ukraine but where in the world did you get all these fish already so large in Ukraine?

Did you say the tank's 480 US gal?

Nobody can criticize you in this thread cuz' this thread is about nuts like you :)

Счастливо, братан!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Not my tank. Just a fan like most who post a crazy tank in this thread. Click the video to go to Youtube. You'll see the dimensions. And see who owns it.

My point was. Monster Fish Keeping knows no continental boundaries. It's not a continental style. It's a Monster Fish Keeper style. It's not just the Japanese. Chinese. Or Americans. Monster Fish Keepers don't rep a continent, a race or a culture. They rep Monster Fish Keeping.

(Everyone else lately please quit using the term "JDM". I lived the import car life in it's best days, it's bogus term anyways. "Japan Style" would better suit the style and have more of a meaning.)

Дякую

Reactions: gangster

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." -JFK

It's been remixed into a thousand electronica songs. Change "to go to the moon" to "to be a Monster Fish Keeper". And to me that sums up Monster Fish Keeping.

That sitting back in the dark and looking at your tank that you put everything into lite up like a baseball park while you did something everyone else thought wasn't possible. On love, skills and chance. You forgot you even had a TV. Or there was an outside world. That's Monster Fish Keeping. Thanks MFK and PhullTank for keeping this thread alive.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
image.jpeg

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
zoomed.com