3 inch FH for sale in S/E Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
I recently bought a couple of flowerhorns from the local petstore, they were in a tank of mixed cichlids.

I like them both a lot, but one of them is definately nastier than the other. and the submissive one is even being picked on by my 2" pink con!!

His stress bars are the only color he has right now, but he's really a beautiful fish when he's relaxed.

I'm not sure what grade or variety he is, but I'm looking to find him a home where he'll have a tank either to himself, or fish who are more submissive than he is.

As for how to contact me, you can PM me and ask through there. OR, you can e-mail Skyewillowbst@tc3net.com I don't check it as often as I do this forum, so your best bet is PM.

I'm eager to get him into a new home where he won't constantly have his dignity ruined by a 2 inch pink fish with a bad attitude!!

As for price, make me an offer, I'll even consider a trade, depending on what it is.....no more cichlids please!! The way I see it though, you never know until you ask!!

Here is a pic, sorry that it sux, my camera was protesting:

EDIT: He will need to be PICKED UP, it is way too cold to ship. And for pickup, it's your gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store