3 new soon to be monsters.

fanoftheman3dei

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2006
tennessee
i got my 3 fish that i ordered last week one of them is a tiger shovelnose cat just lovely. the othe is a freshwater lion and if anyone has any info would help alot and the 3rd one is a muranda sand goby any info would help alot on all 3 of these fish thanks and i will have pics around the weekend or so.

fanoftheman3dei

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2006
tennessee
it cost 16$ and it is about 5 in. long no pics yet ordering new camera from ebay tomorrow so pics soon heres what he looks like but this is not mine.there is a pic or two of the sand goby to.

lion fish.jpg

lion fish 2.jpg

sp-br13.jpg

sand goby 2.jpg

sp-br40.jpg

fanoftheman3dei

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2006
tennessee
if you can get your lfs to order from here this is the web site mine orders from sunpet.com just go there and hit the button guest sign in and it will show you all the fish they have and it takes a couple of mins to download all the thumbs.only pet stores and dealers can order from there.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Those are cool looking.

fanoftheman3dei

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2006
tennessee
the size on the sand goby and the shovelnose is about 12 to 24inchs and the lion is about 8 to 9 i believe. i think the goby is a zebra eater i have a couple missing and he is awefull fat.

prm

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
the lfs
I did have a fw lion he would grunt at you as soon as you put anything in the tank (net, rerooting plastic plants, etc.) It kinda freaked me out the first time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store