300 gallon lego pond

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
they are actually glass racks. they fit together much like milk crates do. we then zip tied every one to the ones around it. the pond was only a foot deep. there was no flexing at all. any other questions please ask will do mu best to explain.

Due to using my fish supplies and what was readily available to us at work we only had to buy the zip ties for $15. the liner cost me $100 im not even sure what the crates would cost you to buy how ever you could do this same thing with milk crates however due to smaller sizing you may want to add some bricks for weight.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
they are actually glass racks. they fit together much like milk crates do. we then zip tied every one to the ones around it. the pond was only a foot deep. there was no flexing at all. any other questions please ask will do mu best to explain.

Due to using my fish supplies and what was readily available to us at work we only had to buy the zip ties for $15. the liner cost me $100 im not even sure what the crates would cost you to buy how ever you could do this same thing with milk crates however due to smaller sizing you may want to add some bricks for weight.
Where can you buy those exact crates? I was going to buy a stock tank 6x5x3 (ft) but this seems much cheaper. Sounds really easy to do with barley any problems

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
Where can you buy those exact crates? I was going to buy a stock tank 6x5x3 (ft) but this seems much cheaper. Sounds really easy to do with barley any problems

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

for milk crates go to your local grocery store and talk to them about getting ahold of them. for the glass racks we use "ed don" to get ours you might be able to talk to them or talk to any local restaurant about ordering some in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store