300 gallon poly tank

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
3600 from who or acrylic?
Before you pull the trigger with glass cages do some research. Maybe they improved

I think fishtanksdirect does free shipping
Oh yeah I'm going to do more research. I'm not sure I want glass anyway

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I know we talked about bigger. If you had the room what tank would you have gotten knowing what you know now?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I almost forgot this thread and section existed after the past couple of days haha.

Well hopefully ol' 3 strikes cant find us

Well definitely wider if i could go 36 or even in the 40's i would. Depending on $$$ i would have added another foot or two but i remember another member telling me how because of the 8ft sheets anything more is allot more $$$ because your essentially paying for part of the 8ft sheet they arent using....who knows but i would definitely price out a few more ft in length
I know we talked about bigger. If you had the room what tank would you have gotten knowing what you know now?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Ok thanks. I've been looking at them here lately.

After thinking about it I just can't do the longear tank. I'm a big fish keeper at heart and I've always wanted a pearsei. Maybe throw a few polys down low, some cats, then some other cichlids.

My wife says she's done feeding big puffers that can crunch a clam shell and anything with fangs.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Ok thanks. I've been looking at them here lately.

After thinking about it I just can't do the longear tank. I'm a big fish keeper at heart and I've always wanted a pearsei. Maybe throw a few polys down low, some cats, then some other cichlids.

My wife says she's done feeding big puffers that can crunch a clam shell and anything with fangs.
Your good to go with the original size man. I just remember looking at the tank with a childish awe think my god how big it is. Now the fish put on some size. It just doesnt look soo big. Lol

jwd

Aimara
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2016
I actually just came back to the forum also, i took a good maybe 6-7 months, lol
I just started being active on the forum myself. Lots of life stuff you know how it goes.

Poly section has calmed down allot from what i can tell. No where close to as many threads as there used to be
I've been out for some time too. I only have one glass box of water right now and it's a 10 gallon at my house which houses 1 betta that belongs to my kiddos. Once I sold my largest tank (measly 125), I downgraded over and over until I finally stepped out of the hobby totally.

It's either have a big tank or nothing for me I guess. I've always had my tanks at my office but next go around I'd like to have one in my garage. I don't know when I'll do it but I can assure you when I do it's going to be huge.

Anyway, I'll creep on the forum more. Today has been the first time in a long time. Good to see your tank still running and doing well, Jaws.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I've been out for some time too. I only have one glass box of water right now and it's a 10 gallon at my house which houses 1 betta that belongs to my kiddos. Once I sold my largest tank (measly 125), I downgraded over and over until I finally stepped out of the hobby totally.

It's either have a big tank or nothing for me I guess. I've always had my tanks at my office but next go around I'd like to have one in my garage. I don't know when I'll do it but I can assure you when I do it's going to be huge.

Anyway, I'll creep on the forum more. Today has been the first time in a long time. Good to see your tank still running and doing well, Jaws.
Thx bud hope you get back in the game soon tag me when you do start a new thread. I go mia all the time

Reactions: jwd

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!

Well look whos back!

Reactions: jwd
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store