Status
Not open for further replies.

jack frost

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
pa
******PRICE REDUCED TO 800$ THIS IS MY ROCK BOTTOM PRICE*****

It has a side over flow black tahitian moon sand, sump pump, sump with bio material and pump, background which can be removed if you wish,2 coralife compace florsent light with brand new light bulbs (50/50) a brand new fluval fx5 that has about 2 months use, 2 heaters although it only needs one to heat the tank and an oak stand with oak doors.

My wife and I will be moving in the next few months and decided to try and sell it rather than take it with us. I will NOT and I repeat NOT part it out. I'll try to get some pics up here tommarrow. I would like you to have someone help you load it. The tank is up and running and very nice looking.

Please send me an email if interested. You can come look any time I'll be home this weekend and am around all through the week.

I also have a black arrowana about 6-7 inches long if I sell the tank you can have it or I will sell him out right

******PRICE REDUCED TO 800$ THIS IS MY ROCK BOTTOM PRICE*****

Reel Addiction

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2009
Maryland
Would I be able to get it next weekend if we come to a agreement? Chris

jack frost

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
pa
just to be clear this is still for sale until he and I come to deal which we haven't yet if anyone else is interested.

Reel Addiction

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2009
Maryland
I will take it pending on inspection. I will call you and arrange a meeting time and pick up for next weekend. Thanks Chris

Exodon Man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Maryland, USA
I agree, that's an excellent price. If someone doesn't jump on this I'd be shocked.

My dad payed $1,000 for his 300 and we knew that was a steal.

Sorry to take up space in your thread, just wanted to share my 2 cents worth.

Gervahlt

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Asheville, NC
I don't suppose you'd take a child on trade (or even as collateral)? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store