300gal tank for sale or trade (96x36x24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milwaukee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
Milwaukee
Is this what you are selling ??? 300g (96x30x24)

Click for larger image

Click for larger image

Tell a friend
Send message to seller
Add to favorites
See seller's other ads
Classified Ad Information
Classified ID: 3266
Ad Views: 639
Seller: lemmywinks
Ad started: Jan 16
Price: $ 800$ firm! USD
City Mendota
Description
It's a glass cages tank, the tank itself is only 2 years old and measures 96x30x24 (perfect for larger preds). It comes with a solid black stand, 2 fluval 404's, 2 AC 500's, and a big ebo jager heater. I bought the tank to set up in my new house and once we moved i found out it wouldnt fit down the basement stairs lol. The tank has been sitting in my garage for almost a year now and it still hold water just fine. First 800$ gets the tank. Located in Mendota IL and this is for pickup only! Also, dont lowball me, I'm taking a loss as it is. pics are of the tank when it was running a few months ago.

Milwaukee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
Milwaukee
With what's listed here, you have my offer of $700 ... will pick-up but need to know before the money goes elsewhere ... sorry.

Larry in Milwaukee

j-lo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Miwaukee,WI
Hey everyone the tank must go soon cannot hold if for anyone because a lot of people have been backing out. First person who puts the $ in my hands get it my cell is (414)-839-2199 only looking for serious buyers only so don't call if your not interested or just thinking about it. For those of you who have been waiting on the tank thanks for being patient. Please the price i have listed $775 is firm im taking a lost as it is. :thumbsup:

j-lo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Miwaukee,WI
j-lo said:
Hey everyone the tank must go soon cannot hold if for anyone because a lot of people have been backing out. First person who puts the $ in my hands get it my cell is (414)-839-2199 only looking for serious buyers only so don't call if your not interested or just thinking about it. For those of you who have been waiting on the tank thanks for being patient. Please the price i have listed $775 is firm im taking a lost as it is. :thumbsup:
Bump $750

j-lo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Miwaukee,WI
Hey people im willing to trade for 180 190 gal tank there has to be some one interested in upgrading to a 300gal tank. This is a insane deal one you will never ever be able to find again and the price of $750 insn't bad either this is a great deal both ways act upon this deal before its gone this is a dream tank for some one out there. First come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store