4000 gal (unfinished) tank and tons of rare and large catfish for sale!-Montana 59405

Status
Not open for further replies.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
necrocanis;3382924; said:
So an update you guys can take the lima, two irridescent sharks, biggest marble catfish, and the mrtc hybrid off the list as they were all murdered last night. Someone(i'm not saying who) came into my house unplugged all the tanks, and proceded to smash them all with a crowbar. I'll post pics up later. This is why I'm in such a hurry to get rid of these fish. I know they are not safe and I have nowhere to take them. They are too big. The power was cut to the garage and the filter for the big boy was smashed. My tanks in the house were smashed and I was able to save a small pleco, my niger, and a id shark that will die soon. Hope someone buys up these fish fast. I had the cops out there taking pics and interviewing for a long time last night and I'm very tired. So now my lovely home has massively water damaged floors, aquarium rocks, and stinks to high heaven. Hopefully I can rehome them all soon. Sales are pending on the big boy, the two rtcs, and the filamentosum(assuming they all survive)!

Thanks and don't marry anyone who does support your hobbies!!!
Kind of makes me wonder about the previous tank smashing.... wouldn't have considered it at the time but.... the dots seem to be part of the same picture!

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Good luck, hope you find a home for your tank! That would be such a shame to see all that hard work and money get smashed.

PE4COCKB4SS4LYF

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Middle of No Where
Wow man, been following your threads forever, this all totally sucks. Goodluck on everything. Idk how you stayed sane through all of this i would be in a mental clinic.... A True MONSTER FISH KEEPER!!!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
sad news. Apparently it's harder to ship extremely large fish than it is smaller ones. My rtc x tsn and my biggest rtc died in route to their new home today. The smaller one, and the B. filamentosum both survived. Not sure that a 40 gal cooler with a fish that size can hold enough oxygen to last even a 16 hr journey. Still have two smaller hybrids 5", make an offer. Have a niger catfish 9", $75 obo. Can be shipped airport to airport with a garuntee. No more garantees unless airport to airport. Will be handing out a full refund of fish price and partial shipping price to the buyer of the big guys. I'm so freaking sad I just want to die.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
tank still free also. Someone come and get it or it becomes fire wood next weekend.

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
Really sorry to hear Cliff. So you know, the Fila is doing well and seems to be adjusting to his new home just fine. Really sorry about the big guys man.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
sorry about your loss and I hope they catch whoever did it.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
MAN sorry to hear about the big RTCxTSN I would have loved to take it off your hands if I had something big enough to put it in. It sucked when I had to get rid of my 27"er. but at least you know what happened to yours even though it died you still know. I don't know what happened to mine. I hope he's still alive.

Hope that someone comes for the tank. Sorry to hear.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
:( I"m so sorry for everything that you are going through right now. It must be incredibly tough, but hang in there. It sucks for now, but things will turn around and eventually you'll be back on your feet, keeping monster fish again, and hopefully this time dating some hot arsed, fish loving chic. It will take some time to get everything lined up, but know that you will get there and you will be past all of this.

RIP Big Boy and Fat Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store