4000 Gallon tank install (H20 Custom Aquatics)

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
Gr8KarmaSF;3147196; said:
Mike, please PM me and let me know when you are ready to put up a current NEW update, one which I will clean up and moderate personally...
here here hella idea

looking forward to any updates and this thread rocks

Marius

Fire Eel
MFK Member
csx4236;3140039; said:
This is why I dont update pictures anymore cause to many people like to complain and think they know everything. Enjoy what is here cause I am tired of reading this crap about corals and other nonsense.

Mike, I for one would love to see some pictures :). Email me some if you have the time.

Mods, I think it would be a good idea to clean up the comments and just leave the pictures. Seriously, sometimes I want to bash some know-it-all head`s against the wall and squeeze every drop of precious knowledge out of them. Disrespectful little pricks.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Marius;3168826;3168826 said:
Mike, I for one would love to see some pictures :). Email me some if you have the time.

Mods, I think it would be a good idea to clean up the comments and just leave the pictures. Seriously, sometimes I want to bash some know-it-all head`s against the wall and squeeze every drop of precious knowledge out of them. Disrespectful little pricks.
he started a new thread w/ pics only. check it out :)

toolbox31

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
New York
Wow, really need more pic's as it gets closer to completion. You should really turn the aquarium owner onto MFK so we could continue to follow this project.:headbang2

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
csx4236;3140039; said:
This is why I dont update pictures anymore cause to many people like to complain and think they know everything. Enjoy what is here cause I am tired of reading this crap about corals and other nonsense.
and there you go you hotwheels race car owners talking smack to someone who designs the real deal and not something that is 40:1 scale

I FOR ONE SALUTE YOU FOR THIS THREAD AND OFFER MY THANKS FOR THE INSIDE VIEW TO THIS MONA LISA

have a great day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store