480 Gallon Acrlyic Aquarium for sale in Regina, SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natureboy71

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2009
Canada
480 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium, (96x24x48) stand and top for sale. Comes with FX5 and Fluval 405 external filters. Gravel, driftwood also included. No lights as I used standard shop fixtures under the top. This set up cost aprox $10,000 brand new with everything, built by Tenecor (now closed) in Arizona. Has some scratches and needs some TLC but would be a dream for the serious aquarist. The tank did have a small leak which has been fixed and tested. I just don't have time for it anymore. I want $3500 firm as is or please do not contact me. Can be seen anytime during business hours at Millennium Tanning Salon east, 2624 Victoria Ave East next to Giant Tiger and has been cleaned but has water in it for inspection. Serious inquiries only please and emails first please. jamespl@accesscomm.ca

I will not assist in moving the tank and shipping of any kind is the buyers responsibility. It is paid for before it moves and any damage is your responsibility. Tank is sold as is. The tank is also about 8 feet tall on the stand with top so be sure it can fit where you are taking it.
http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/480-Gallon-Acrylic-Aquarium-For-Sale_20820375?preview=insertAquarium.jpg

Aquarium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store