5-2018 Rare Fish price list, going fast. Hurry up!

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hey Vic, how are you doing? how are all the fish? need to see some updates. You should join facebook! The new guinea blk bass has been sold already, but a bit over half way towards 4 digit.
Haha you cryptic vendor! :) It's pretty obvious what you had said though :) I am with Krich. I'd like to learn along with the new owner of the black bass on its care, issues, etc. but I don't do facebook. When I get more than 24 h in a day, I will. Promise. I do have a cryptic account, just go there once in several months.

Doing great. Out of commission for couple of weeks. Bed-ridden right now with a blown lower back - I've overdone on rock carrying and dirt digging etc. The fish are better. They have no lower back condition :) ... nor conscience.

I am sure you have no time to watch humble updates on my YouTube channel but I appreciate the thought all the same, Sensei!

Reactions: jaws7777 and Dloks

nicksteele7

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2017
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter I bought the black bass... out of town for a while but will post some pics and updates in a couple weeks. It’s extremely agile, not shy at all, and eats like an absolute pig. Eating shrimp, pellets, anything. Showing no aggression towards my dats of a similar size. Super excited to watch this fish grow and develop

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter I bought the black bass... out of town for a while but will post some pics and updates in a couple weeks. It’s extremely agile, not shy at all, and eats like an absolute pig. Eating shrimp, pellets, anything. Showing no aggression towards my dats of a similar size. Super excited to watch this fish grow and develop
Super great many thank yous and kudos for that. Make a thread, please, if you will and whenever you get a chance come back with updates.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store