50g lamprologus meleagris/stappersi tank

jamntoast

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2014
winnipeg
So I noticed that a couple of my Julie's are hanging out together, doing a little head shaking and the smaller one is parking herself in some shells right next to my biggest Julie's cave. So who knows, hopefully a pair. Here's a quick video

Reactions: Milingu

jamntoast

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2014
winnipeg
so some changes in this tank since i last posted on it. turns out the two julies who were starting to display some spawning behaviors did spawn. not many survivors but there were 2 generations of kinds in the tank. i was able to pull the other julies to another tank. that was about a month ago, this week i decided to shuffle my fish around and have now moved all the stock to my 60"x15"x15" (60g) tank in the hopes of giving the stappersi some more space to claim territory so hopefully it isnt as rowdy as it is now. The plan is to add group of paracyprichromis nigripinnis to fill in the top sections. i would like to add a few caudopunctatus to this tank too, but i'm worried it might be too crowded then. i really want them though so i might give it a shot and if it doesnt work move them to a seperate tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store