USA
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New Jersey
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Unfortunately, I have made the decision to sell my 535g tank. It is about 3 years old and in great condition. I have included a link to the original tank setup thread that has lots of pictures and detail on how I setup the tank. I am selling the full setup which has everything from the original setup. I am looking to sell everything together. The full setup includes the following:
- 535g tank from Fish Tanks Direct (original owner) including covers for 3 openings. Tank is 8ft long, 4 ft wide, and 30in deep with a black acrylic background.
- 2 corner HMF filters with poret foam. I will also be providing the extra poret I have
- 2 eheim air pumps used for running the HMF filters
- All PVC piping used for the filtration and drain (top of the line pvc from BRS)
- Ultima II 1000 filter along with reeflo gold snapper filter
- Steel stand and plywood board on top of the stand
- 2 heaters totaling 600 watts
- Jehmco DAPMH20 air pump with several air stones and lots of extra silicone air line
- 3 stage filter from BRS for running 24/7 drip. Will include new set of filters for removing sediment, chlorine, and chloramines
- Some other goodies (high quality algae scrapers for acrylic tanks, other media, basic lights, etc)
- 6 heavy duty suction cups for actually moving the tank. The tank weighs about 700lbs and life is much easier with these.

I had to take the tank down when I hit a bulkhead during cleaning causing a leak. I overreacted because I had two other floods in my home (bathroom and water heater) which is why I chose to simply not just retighten the bulkhead. I am happy to provide more pictures and recent pictures for any serious inquiries. I am looking to get $5,000 for this tank but will entertain reasonable offers. This tank setup will probably cost over $8K these days so I will not entertain any crazy low ball offers. I would rather let it sit in my family room and maybe set it up in the future.

NCTRNL

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2020
What a badass set up ! I wish I had the space to fit 8ft I’d be all over it. Good luck with sale ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store