560 Gallon Custom Tank for Sale (Huntington Beach)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasWest

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
Huntington Beach, California
A few years back I went down the path of building a custom 12 foot SEAMLESS salt tank and it's been my pride and joy. I just sold my house and the new owner want the aquarium gone and flooring replaced. No big deal there, however, I'm almost out of time. This tank has everything on it, from the Apex to the two custom sumps below, big closed loop pump and ends with 4 Zetlight networked LED light systems. I won't go into all the details.

If you choose to purchase this tank you will need to move it. I will not move the tank or assist. It's heavy and you will need several guys to do the move.

Here is a video of the build:

Here is the MFK Thread of the build...
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/560-room-divider-build-follow-the-fun.486920/page-7

I can go through the pricelist but don't feel I have to since most here understand the cost that goes into such a build.

I only want $4000 for the entire build. I will add that the acrylic tank just by itself was 11k. I only take cash.

I need this gone before July 15.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Amazing deal Tom! I'm right up the street in Seal Beach and if I didn't have an already 720 sitting empty for the last 6 months, this would have been ideal!

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
beautiful tank and house. Bummer you can't take it with. The new owners don't realize what they are asking to lose!
Glws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store