May 10, 2016
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I would like this gone this week. Price has been lowered to $100, so it is firm.

60 gallon setup, Eheim pro 3 canister filter. LED multi setting light. Everything in the tank in the pic except the fish. Right now there is a 2-3 inch jack Dempsey and a 3 inch pleco.

Some mineral buildup on top class but just needs to be cleaned off. No issues with tank or equipment for 3 years

will throw in extra stuff, like sand ,air pumps...I’m downsizing so getting rid of everything for the hobby.

For $130, I will include an Aquatop CF-500-UV canister filter and wavepoint T5 lamp.

B8FF74B9-36A0-4D43-A30D-7A98BD6D3C4A.jpeg

Reactions: fishhead0103666

choomanji

Exodon
MFK Member
May 10, 2016
Oops..I don’t know why it’s listed under free. Sorry, haven’t been on here for awhile. Gonna try to change it, unless a Mod can help me.

Reactions: cichlid tank

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Oops..I don’t know why it’s listed under free. Sorry, haven’t been on here for awhile. Gonna try to change it, unless a Mod can help me.
A member such as yourself can not change the title once the thread has been made. When you need changes made or need a thread locked simply report the first post and make your request in the box provided and a mod will help you. I shall do it for you.
Good luck comrade.

choomanji

Exodon
MFK Member
May 10, 2016
A member such as yourself can not change the title once the thread has been made. When you need changes made or need a thread locked simply report the first post and make your request in the box provided and a mod will help you. I shall do it for you.
Good luck comrade.
Thanks! When I posted awhile back, it didn’t default with the Free label, so I didn’t notice. Plus, it allows me to put a price. Haha

choomanji

Exodon
MFK Member
May 10, 2016
In the upper left side of the ads you can switch form free to for sale or trade But this only works when you create the ad
It gets over looked
I’ll attach pic

View attachment 1418346
I saw it say “free” when I first started to fill it out, and then assumed it changes cause I was allowed to put a price. Oh well. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store