Man, great job! Looks incredible:headbang2

Gator

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2007
Ohio
sites.google.com
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

very nice work. love it. how long it took you from start to finish?
About 8 months to build the tank and get it filled with water. 3 months planning and 5 building.

Great work Bob the Builder...lol...the tank it awsome...wish a had any sort of creaftmanship...thanks
I'm not a professional carpenter by any means. The best tip I can give you is Measure twice, cut once!

Casper;2309608; said:
Damn that's awesome! Very inspirational. Is there any way you could specify what you did to brace the tank? Not familiar with EMT's.
EMT is Electrical Metallic Tubing. Its galvanized so its not going to rust. Its not something I would use if it were going to be submersed in water because it will leach out zinc. I probably should have mentioned the Stocking in there : 1 Longnose gar, 2 spotted/florida gar, 1 yellow perch there was 3 but 1 died from an infection where he was hooked and the other somehow jumped out. Then there are 2 Green sunfish, 1 Bluegill and 1 that I think is a pumpkin seed and a Jurupari that I thought I had taken out when I changed the tank over to a Native tank from a SA. He must have been hiding in the sand or under the log when I took the others out. He holding his own in there he gets chased every now and again by the pumpkinseed but I've never seen any torn or nicked fins on him.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
awesome... similar to how im designing mine but im coating every piece of plywood 100% incase of leaks im sealing all of it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store