6500G Pond Build

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Thank y'all... Will do my best in keeping the updates flowing :)

Thanks to the hardworking guys who are sweating it out to make sure this is progressing as planned...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

crazyfreak204

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2011
Canada
that is fricken awesome man i wish sometimes i lived in a warmer place then up here in canada so i could do something like that ! keep us posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
that is fricken awesome man i wish sometimes i lived in a warmer place then up here in canada so i could do something like that ! keep us posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Cheers bro... :)

:clap :thumbsup: excellent.. will follow your build najib..
Thank you Kaya.... Ur a divine help for me :D

Cheers... :)

So time for some updates.... ;)
Got the Bottom drain delivered this morning. Although, I am very dissapointed by the after sales service the supplier provided. The product what I ordered and the product I received is somewhat diff. As the one i got is used for concrete tanks and not for liner application. Anyways, instead of returning the product back and delay my project further i decided to install the one i rcvd with manufacturing the products missing as the product i want is unavailable. The missing products are the clamp ring and the gasket which hold the liner in place and to ensure no leakage. The gaskets are available but the clamp rings I will get it done by 5mm Carbon Foam. This should do the job.

So the drains are installed, the settling tank is in place and the finishing of the other walls as well as the leveling of the garden is in full flow. So by this eve we should get a good idea of the whole project.
Thanks to Kaya for helping me out with the water pumps and air pumps. With his help I am able to get a pump of 6800GPH . This will solve a lot of issues of mine and as well as the pricing is just awesome . So for now i will go with one pump and later on will buy one more spare if needed for emergency purposes.

So now again, my major concern is the bog... hopefully i get that done today or at least figure it out and the clay balls have to be ordered....

Here some pics of the work for today

image (32).jpegimage (33).jpegimage (34).jpegimage (36).jpegimage (37).jpeg

image (32).jpeg

image (37).jpeg

image (36).jpeg

image (34).jpeg

image (33).jpeg

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
So for the day the pond work is complete with the main installations except for the bog. I have figured that building one is far better than breaking ma head on ready made stuff.... so just that area will be pending. So for tmrw the pond will be left to dry out and settle as the bog work is being done.
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1352994443.074049.jpg
Nice nd Tidy....
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1352994494.888490.jpg
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1352994541.625823.jpg
The bog area ready to be built...
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1352994585.081741.jpg
Me checking the pond ;)... Gives u a size reference....

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Your fish are so lucky! Awesome monster build!
Thanks bro.... Yea them lucky dudes :)
Here are the main residents with one stunted Aro 12" who got damaged by jumping or hitting the glass I'm not sure, the other guy is 14" and the big fella around 17" with the GG touching 16" and the TSNXRTC around 8-10"...
View attachment 848815View attachment 848816
They are in a very cramped 190G.... They surely need all tat space ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store