666th post, gota show off my Devil Cat!

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
wat are ur final plans for her? if she outgrows the tank my tortoise would appreciate a new climbing course:ROFL:

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
wat are ur final plans for her? if she outgrows the tank my tortoise would appreciate a new climbing course:ROFL:
I'm not sure what this means? English doesn’t translate well from other languages here on MFK. Just repost in your first language, I have a translator that’s better than MFK’s I will copy/paste into my translator and answer your questions…..

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Doing good. Finally the temps are dropping here in Phoenix. Every summer this guy is bigger and less able to handle the summer temps. The water got as high as 85 this summer. Of course the higher temps increases growth. The tank is 2 feet front to back and now the Goonch touches both pieces of glass when turning around. Actually the tank is probably 23” considering glass thickness. I would guess the Goonch is 26” now not including streamers. 

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey
Doing good. Finally the temps are dropping here in Phoenix. Every summer this guy is bigger and less able to handle the summer temps. The water got as high as 85 this summer. Of course the higher temps increases growth. The tank is 2 feet front to back and now the Goonch touches both pieces of glass when turning around. Actually the tank is probably 23” considering glass thickness. I would guess the Goonch is 26” now not including streamers. 
Nice! I have 2 bagarius coming in weds and waiting for a confirmation of my two coming in from the phillipines! That will bring me to 5 :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Time for a bigger tank my friend. A much bigger one. Or a spare room and then get to painting it with luquid rubber. :D

Sent from Note 2 mini computer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store