7-1-2021 Rare Fish price list update

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
The altum on your Instagram is $20 each but here it's $100 each. Is that an error?
Did you read the entire description on Instagram? It staes "wild ones range from $25-50 each. But most will die" the ones I have listed are captive bred ones, which are very hardy and near bulletproof in tap water. If you lose a few of the wild ones, at the end you would have spent the same or more and have no altum angels.

Reactions: Wolfen and Matteus

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven

Here is the thread. Not about that specific sp. but the ones mentioned in this thread would be similar level of cool and rarity.
thanks for sharing, and I replied there. awesome stuff

Reactions: Matteus

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Utiaritichthys sennaebragai Miranda Ribeiro 1937 media - Encyclopedia of Life

Beautiful and unusual fish. Big one too. A male specimen shown.
Interestingly, it has an odd shape, with the dorsal and caudal fins looking smaller than one would expect in relation to the rest of the body. More so than in Tometes or Myloplus.
In addition, the eye, mouth and opercular area are relatively smaller than in most Myloplus and Metynnis.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Deadeye

xenacanth9

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2021
Our instagram @fugupuff with updated pictures

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for faster replies.

News: Many captive bred rare and wild plecos.

I like to make sure all the fish are eating good and quarantined before sending them out.

I like to bring in unique, rare, first in the hobby type of fish. If you noticed I've slowed down a bit on imports, it is because there are too many people trying to bring in fish, therefore I will sit back and watch, and look for new and more exciting fish.

I try to steer away from the "hype" and find my own "rare" fish.

View attachment 1465234
Hey, where did you get your Cryptarius truncatus? I've never seen em in person. Would love to have one.

Reactions: Deadeye

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store