75 gallon suggestions

fishfetish77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
miami
oh btw i was at some other forums lately and i changed my mind on pictus fish i think ill get some! :) im thinking a school so they'll be nice and happy so what do ya think about this?

1x tiger oscar
2x bichir
4x pictus catfish

it's more of a predator tank, lol ill be sure to feed feeders atleast every month:grinyes:

The Bichir Keeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2012
usa
Bichirs would doo great but make ire to get them big or the Oscar might eat em or buy the Bichirs first and let them grow and then buy a Oscar

Sent from my LS670 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dial92

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2012
Effingham, IL
and as filters go you can get a sunsun canister for 95 dollars with bio media off of ebay if you want the link to one just ask i will find you one and i always say that 2 emperor 400 on a 75 work wonders even if over crowded. one of my friends has only on on a 75 and it filters awesome and the tank looks clear as can be.

fishfetish77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
miami
Wow thanks for the replies! I was thinking more along the lines of a predator based tank that's why I mentioned needle nose gar... If there is something better I'm open to suggestions! And the bichir is gonna be one of the first fish to go in so he'll be big enough before the Oscar gets in :) the sunsun folters mentioned look pretty good and I'll probably do those. Again thanks, and one last question on needlenose gar or different fish?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
Glad you're gonna get the Pictus, they look awesome and I wish I had some. Just be careful about the venomous spines. Keep us informed!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store