770 Gallon Monster Setup

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
Those dollars are amazing... what are they?
I've seen them listed under a few different names: Widebar Silver Dollar, Black Bar Silver Dollar, Emperor Blue Hooks. I believe their scientific name is Myleus Schomburgkii, but I've seen other varities of SDs listed under that scientific name, so not really sure.

Reactions: Nilsafeller

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Epic tank. Love seeing big tanks with large schools of normal sized community fish.What happened to the clown loaches feom previous video a couple of years ago?

Reactions: dr exum

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
Epic tank. Love seeing big tanks with large schools of normal sized community fish.What happened to the clown loaches feom previous video a couple of years ago?
Thanks for the kind words.
In regards to the CLs, I still have them. They had already turned in for the night when I filmed that video. They sleep in the black ABS pipe fittings under the driftwood stumps. Just like old people, they seem to go to bed earlier and earlier the older they get. The largest one I got from a guy who had him for 10 years and I've had him for close to 10, so he's at least 20. But yeah, I have to film at night, otherwise the glare coming off the tank is brutal.

But with all the commotion and the smell of food in the water, they eventually woke up. This clip was filmed just a minute or two after the previous video.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store