7in Fahaka Puffer and 5ft 120g Full Set-up, P/u only Wilmington, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah88

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2009
Wilmington, NC
I have a 5ft, 120g freshwater set-up with a Rena Xp3 filter, heater and over 100lbs of sand that needs to go. Set-up also includes the stand which is a light oak dresser with drawers for storage as well as the glass lids and lights on top. In the tank currently is a 7in Fahaka puffer with 3 silver dollars, the puffer is eating great on shrimp and the occasional clams and leaves the silver dollars alone. am willing to sell him and the silver dollars separate from the tank. The puffer is very interactive and makes a great wet pet, and more silver dollars or other small but fast fish could be added for more movement in the tank, but keep in mind he is a predator and may eat one from time to time so i wouldn't add anything that you really care about or spent a lot of money on in the tank with him. as far as Fahakas go though he is quit lazy and tolerant of tankmates so is much more interested in what you are feeding him. if you get the entire set-up this tank will be good for him for life. for the entire set-up I'm asking $1000 OBO (please no low ball offers, the fish alone was $100). buyer is responsible for moving everything. This is a GREAT DEAL, everything is set-up and running already, no waiting time to cycle before adding fish everything is already established and healthy.(excuse the dirty water in the FT pic i was in process of a water change when it was taken) also, the buyer is free to take any large rocks/fake plants in the tank but the wood pieces are not for sale. DSC00877.JPGdiddy3.jpg

diddy3.jpg

DSC00877.JPG

Sarah88

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Bump, Need this thing gone accepting reasonable offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com