8-4 Rare Fish Price list!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
News:

Captive bred F1 Argentinian type luteus from phase 3 parents, with pictures of parents as proof. This is the first time we have documented babies from Phase 3 parents. At 1.5" their tails are already half yellow, these are very limited in the distribution with each country only getting a small allotment of them.

Small lophiosilurus alexanderi - pacman catfish. Some of you guys know this fish and have kept them before. Some of you guys have never seen or heard of this fish until today. The adults are pricey at $900 each, but we have small ones now that are much more affordable. This is one of the rarer cats that come from the Sao Francisico river, Brazil.

Albino L333 pleco - yellow with red eyes!!

Small bumblebee groupers, or Queensland groupers. One of the largest grouper species in the world. They're found in the rivers in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and Australia. In most of their native range the fish is banned from harvest or export. We have these captive bred babies that are well adjusted to low brackish systems which is how they're bred. They don't need higher salt levels as they grow older as some believe. "Brackish water" means, when the tide goes out the water is fresh, and when the tide comes in the water is salt, and these fish travel in between this zone going miles into the river. So the conversation about adjusting to their salinity is really just a myth, as the eurahylline species are the most adaptable. They do grow huge over time. You can find videos and pictures of my old one on the internet and feeding video on youtube Fugupuff feeding video the grouper grew until it weighed 20 pounds and once ate an 11" datnoid.

We are currently working together with Vanstar Aquarium Imports in Los Angeles to bring wholesale quantities to stores near you. This partnership will give us the capability to bring in larger quantities of rare fish, while affording me more time to look for rarer fish. If there are any stores in your area that you think should get some rare fish in the future please do make the referral. For solid referrals I will give out referral bonuses with free fish or credit for fish.

Air cargo shipments available for larger fish and orders over $500.00. Other shipments will be sent via fedex overnight with live arrival guaranteed. Local pick up in Southern California available.

Payments can be made via paypal to this email address
Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle or Cash accepted

--
Instagram link @fugupuff

Our original fish journal on Monsterfishkeepers.com! MFK rules!

Like us on Facebook, pictures of past and present collection and rare fish finds from the net!

Our blog full of travel pictures, fish, food, and some rants!

1659679475049.png

Yellowcat

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
SoCal
Hey Wes, I sent you an e-mail last week wanting to buy L. Alexandri, please get back to me when can...

Reactions: kno4te

Yellowcat

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
SoCal
Sorry Wes, my bad, I sent to incorrect e-mail address, re-sent now..

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Wes posted a bunch of tems on IG yesterday.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
thanks for the inquiry. It looks like I've been spending much more time on IG now days.

Kelberi - I'm out, but maybe I'll bring some wild ones in again.
Temensis - yes wholesale only, because they're so affordable that it doesn't make any sense for me to ship them to make a few dollars only, unless you get like 20 or more, or you can ask your local fish store to contact us for wholesale distribution.
Cichla melaniae - unfortunately some people are breeding them and many hybrids. Probably all came out from the original ones we imported back in the mid 2000 which means the genetics are pretty messed up now. Need new blood, but unlikely to find any .

Reactions: FJB
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store