Sep 28, 2020
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Hi, I have 2 albino pacu that I must part with. They are absolutely stunning and very passive - have kept tiny 2 inch datnoids as well as geophagus and the datnoids bully the much larger pacus haha. Great looking fish that cause no problems. They do not mess with my live plants, and do not spook at all. They always have come up to feed since day 1 and eat any and everything. Currently on massivore. Completely dewormed, no issues at all. Need them gone asap. Shoot me some offers and let me know.

$40 each

$70 together

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Your pacu behavior sounds way too good to be true. But I choose to believe you. Even despite the "Come get free pacu... 40 bucks each" haha... :)

Truth be told, you will struggle to give them away for free. You'll see. One in million is able to house a 3 foot long x 2 foot tall, 50 lbs fish. But GLWS.

Pacu, karamelka 1.JPGPacu, karamelka 2.JPG

Reactions: the animal guy

Jjiang00

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2020
Your pacu behavior sounds way too good to be true. But I choose to believe you. Even despite the "Come get free pacu... 40 bucks each" haha... :)

Truth be told, you will struggle to give them away for free. You'll see. One in million is able to house a 3 foot long x 2 foot tall, 50 lbs fish. But GLWS.

View attachment 1467443View attachment 1467444

Haha that's why I want to keep them. My old pacu would jump into the walls all the time and spooked so easily even after years. I was scared he was going to actually bust the tank. I made sure this time to select the boldest of the bunch at the store (they had like 30-40 babies) and see which ones would come up and which would spook or shy away. I know this is not very good, but I would kind of try and intentionally spook them to really see as a test. My two were the boldest, so it's sad for me to give them away cause it'll be hard to find again. But unfortunately we live on a country club and our HOA disapproved our 3000 gallon, and so I gotta sell them.

I really should change the title as well, I just quickly selected some default settings that I see others put. Is there a way to change or do I have to start a completely new thread? I might have to do that.

• Love
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009

View attachment 1467443View attachment 1467444
Looks like
My teeth right now. Coffee and all the smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store