A few crummy camera shots!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My kelberi and orino are coming along nicely......finally got around to taking a few shots.
20190415_161845.jpg
20190415_161851.jpg
Red hooks are doing well too!
20190415_161936.jpg
LBDave LBDave .

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Those are nice bass. I like the red hooks too! Wish I had room for some. But we gotta get you a camera! Like I mentioned on a post to the gourami swami I use a camera to video them in 4k and then pick out photos from the video.
Why no gravel? And no plants? My bass like to hide in the plants when they sleep.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Good stock there krich!

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Those are nice bass. I like the red hooks too! Wish I had room for some. But we gotta get you a camera! Like I mentioned on a post to the gourami swami I use a camera to video them in 4k and then pick out photos from the video.
Why no gravel? And no plants? My bass like to hide in the plants when they sleep.
I was considering a nice Cannon a few years ago but then it occurred to me that the camera in the phone that I had at the time was pretty good......this one is not lol.
When I set this tank up I had tile on the bottom but then she sprung a leak and I had to tear it down and do a reseal.I never got around to putting the tile back as it left a bit to be desired despite it's good looks.I like the minimalist bare look and it doesn't lend itself to having plants just growing out if nowhere lol.I have large artificial rock and branch structures that I use from time to time but I don't like to have too much in the tank in the way of objects taking up space for these large fish.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
This is the one I have.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BGZR7Y4/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Here is a cheaper one.
https://www.amazon.com/PANASONIC-Ca...=lumix+camera&qid=1555364116&s=gateway&sr=8-3

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I was considering a nice Cannon a few years ago but then it occurred to me that the camera in the phone that I had at the time was pretty good......this one is not lol.
When I set this tank up I had tile on the bottom but then she sprung a leak and I had to tear it down and do a reseal.I never got around to putting the tile back as it left a bit to be desired despite it's good looks.I like the minimalist bare look and it doesn't lend itself to having plants just growing out if nowhere lol.I have large artificial rock and branch structures that I use from time to time but I don't like to have too much in the tank in the way of objects taking up space for these large fish.
I know what you mean on the objects. My 200 gal thats coming will be a little more minimal (more swimming room/ less big wood and plants)than current 110/120 gal. How many bass and how big is the tank?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I know what you mean on the objects. My 200 gal thats coming will be a little more minimal (more swimming room/ less big wood and plants)than current 110/120 gal. How many bass and how big is the tank?
Yep and I still have my 180 and 75 which feature light aquascaping with gravel and whatnot.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's a 265 and there are three kels and one orino in there.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store