A few of My Pairs

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
He cant see anything but my Snapping turtle.

View attachment 1409237
I thought he was in divided tank. I assume you have to males in there. Still I would say not shrimps, he got in to better care than he was at store. My fish had a good hump at breeder, when arrived it didn't have any, took about a month to show it then I moved to new place and it shrunk again.

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
I thought he was in divided tank. I assume you have to males in there. Still I would say not shrimps, he got in to better care than he was at store. My fish had a good hump at breeder, when arrived it didn't have any, took about a month to show it then I moved to new place and it shrunk again.
He was but I when I got the large ZZ I decided he needed the entire 75 and I put the KK in 30 to recover from that unsuccessful breeding attempt.

I just moved him today to the middle tank. Ill keep an eye if his head goes back down..

I do take very good care of my fish. Never miss my weekly water changes.

The head is always tempermental. What did you do to stabilize?

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
He was but I when I got the large ZZ I decided he needed the entire 75 and I put the KK in 30 to recover from that unsuccessful breeding attempt.

I just moved him today to the middle tank. Ill keep an eye if his head goes back down..

I do take very good care of my fish. Never miss my weekly water changes.

The head is always tempermental. What did you do to stabilize?
I don't think there is anything we can do to stabilize. Showing mirror everyday would help for sure.

Reactions: Fishenvy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store