A Game Of Thrones

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
"In the end, Tywin Lannister, did not in fact, **** gold" (because in the book he also voided his bowels when he died)

I wish they somehow incorporated that hahaha. Great finale, aryas finally on her way to Braavos, idk why clegane and brienne fought like that, they could have been like oh we both want to protect her let's work together really easily haha.

I'd totally replace the handle on that sword at the next blacksmith I came across if I were brienne, if it wasnt for him recognizing it as a lannister sword they wouldn't have fought. I do hope someone saves the hound tho.

Man this episode proves my point more then any other the show is forging its own story rather then following the books exactly. So many things happened differently its nuts.

I loved stannis rolling up hard on the wildlings though, I thought he was going to show up during the end of the last episode and save the nights watch haha

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I really liked the scene with Brienne and the Hound. It sort of showed that the Hound went from hostage holder to protector of Arya. He saw the Lannister lion on Briennes sword, knew what the Stark family had been through at the hands of the Lannsters, and wasn't going to let Arya share the same fate. Of course he got his *** handed to him, then started talking a bunch of crap at Arya to get her to kill him. That didn't exactly work in his favor.....

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I think this was the best season finale of the four ... the only one that really felt like a finale. All the other seasons, the big stuff happened in the 8th or 9th episode, and the last felt more like the first one of the new season ... where as this one felt different.

Also, kudos to the special effects guys in charge of the dragon screaming ... totally got the feeling they were crying for their mother.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Agreed,this was the best finale yet.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Yeah that last wildling bum rush didn't work out too well

Kind pissed at Dany, rhaegal and viseron didn't do anything wrong! Only drogon.

Another thing, she is WAYY too focused on this while slavery thing. She needs to train her damn dragons.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea dany's story is just kind of fizzling out. too bad because her story has been progressing really well the first three seasons

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
She seems to be getting distracted from her quest and I'm guessing Drogon is going to become more of a problem next season.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store