A losing battle????

pytonson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2005
Bromma, Stockholm, Sweden
I agree with Ash. Give your wife your old tank to play and decorate with. She can have guppys and platys that you could borrow when she turns her back. :naughty:

Chad55

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
Just get her her own tank, let her do what she wants with it, let her do the feeding mantaince and see if she still wants to do the salt. Then let her decide wether or not she still wants to try salt. Just what I would do

Chad

sypher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
nevada
rallysman said:
divorce...its the only way i see getting out of this one man...whew. thats going to suck...yea.
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Hawkeye

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2003
Nevada
Ok been thinking about it and heres what I came up with. Divorce,not an option,she would probably take the tanks,my truck and the big screen. Besides that she's pretty cool so I'll keep her. I could put my fish in the 240 and then add the 2 small clowns. The fish I have now are pretty good sized so I think they would be fine until the clowns were rather large. If I have any problems I could get maybe a 55 gal. and move the fish to it and keep the clowns in the 240. Thats the best I can come up with for now. Im not to fond of starting a large salt water seeing as I have no idea of what Im doing but it might be interesting to give it a shot. Thanks for all the help everyone, I'll update on how things go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store