a new fish

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
i have a 6" piranaha and i want another aggressive fish preferably a wolf fish. the guy at the local petshop said they could live together but ive heard and read the wolf fish are extremely aggressive. i need to know if the two can live together and if not what other fish would u recommend. Thanx

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
i have a 55g

Ph0etus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Michigan
bosshawg said:
i have a 6" piranaha and i want another aggressive fish preferably a wolf fish. the guy at the local petshop said they could live together but ive heard and read the wolf fish are extremely aggressive. i need to know if the two can live together and if not what other fish would u recommend. Thanx

That was me that you talked to at the petstore. When you were talking about getting the wolf fish, I thought you were going to get rid of the piranha before putting the wolf fish in the tank. I'm not too sure how they would do together...

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
very small world! so do u think i should sell the piranha?

Ph0etus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Michigan
If you can get the wolf fish you want, sell the piranha. You'll enjoy the wolf fish a lot more anyway.

When you get ready to sell it talk to Dan over at Go Fish, or Brent at All Wet Pets. One of those guys should give you a decent price for it.

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
ok thanx u said all wet pets is here again? i went up to go fish today hes got two 2.5-3' gators for sale i want one real bad but know i dont have the space for it! lol

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
hey u wouldnt happen to know the cheapest place to get a 80+gal aquarium would you? or would i be better off building my own?

Ph0etus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Michigan
The cheapest place I know of to get big tanks is www.glasscages.com.

If you do decide to try to build your own, I work with a guy named Jesse who built a 3,000 gallon in his friend's basement. I'd talk to him first to see if he can give you some pointers so you don't end up with a bunch of leaks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store