A new pickup...well a lot of them i guess

X24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2007
Nebraska
I went to Grand Island instead of Omaha, so not quite as much selection, but i saw in a tank what i'm pretty sure was a few Jack Dempsey x Convict hybrids which fascinated me, so i grabbed one from the tank (im not sure if the one i got is a hybrid or not, but a few of them def. looked like they had convict in them!) and right now he is chillaxing in my 29 gallon tank (he is only around 2")
When i get my 150 he/she will get the 55 all to itself and stay in my bedroom where as all the rest of the tanks and monsters will be in my fish room.

Also picked up roughly 20 'feeder' guppies which i'll just be growing out so they can start breeding along with my convicts to feed my nandus nandus (fancy guppies are $2 a piece, 1 dozen feeder guppies are $2) and also 1 dozen rosy reds for the nandus right now.

I'd get pics but the JDxCon is kinda stressed out and he is so small its hard to get a good pic of him.

Well i'm off to let go of the feeders to a furry of Nandus Nandus, Salvini and Bellycrawler action.

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Congradulation on the pickups.
When are you getting the 150.

X24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2007
Nebraska
This summer. Going to be a bichir, catfish and cichlid tank i'm thinking. My 3 senegals, an Ornate, Lap (maybe), Del., P. Polli, Salvini, Severum, Bellycrawler, Sveni, 2 Sun cats and a couple 4 line pims....maybe a female snook or something else.

Anybody have any pictures of a mature JD x Con?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store