A place for FUN Chat.

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
nah, I have my main reef site you are welcome to join us at www.reefcentral.com
I came here mainly because I was setting up the 200 and getting into FW again...... but this site has just really been urking my nerves lately with all the whining and $@&^% thats been going on.

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Yoji_步骤;1806445; said:
nah, I have my main reef site you are welcome to join us at www.reefcentral.com
I came here mainly because I was setting up the 200 and getting into FW again...... but this site has just really been urking my nerves lately with all the whining and $@&^% thats been going on.
Hey, I went there! A couple people over at AC recommended it to me when I was first talking about setting up a reef. Then I found a local site with a reef club and I started going there, but AC is my "home"...it really is nice, and we have lots of fun there.

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Awww, we all have our "homes" LOL!!

I do know the ones who recommended it really like it there...so I'm sure it is wonderful! I just know I'll be glad when I can get my return pump and overflow thing...so I can get that sump going it. It took me forever to get all the stuff to make it and I was on a roll...but then nooooo, I had to run out of money! Couple more weeks and I can start getting things done more on it.

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
bigspizz;1806472; said:
Just Gelling:D Lots of work lately:nilly:
OMG...the place I worked CLOSED on me!!! We had a meeting Monday on how we were suppose to all get raises, and all this BS, then I got a phone call Tuesday saying not to come in cause they were locking the place up!!!!!!!

So now...yeah, I have no job, I'm so annoyed!

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
bigspizz;1806472; said:
Just Gelling:D Lots of work lately:nilly:
Harden up!

IMO not enough work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store